Appleseed'sStay away!!

N

When I made an order I saw that there was a free shipping option so I clicked it. I had no idea there were some hidden fees! Received my order in reasonable time and was satisfied with what I got and was planning to order some other things. But then they charged my card and took a monthly membership fee! I never wanted to become a member! These people never asked my permission, they just took my money and that's all! Called them and they said that I agreed myself and that it was not their problem! My advise - stay far away from Appleseed's!