AppleseedsReturns are charged humongous amounts

S

I returned 3 items that I got from Apple seeds, worth about $70.
They gave me a return amount of $6.70.
What a ripoff! No longer will I buy from Apple seeds!!

I returned a sweater and two tee shirts that did not fit properly. It took them over a month to credit me and then it was $6.70 for about $70 worth of merchandise.
Here is the info re this order:
Your order number: [protected] Order Date: 03/10/2017
Your customer number: [protected]
I am flabbergasted when the Customer Service person told me this is their standard policy. BE AWARE! If you are unsure of sizes do not buy from Appleseeds. Their shipping costs are high and RETURNS are a disaster!!!
I want a refund that is closer to the costs I paid for the items.