Apollotek Internationalappointment gift

After I bought a home in Hemet, CA I received an offer of $75.00 supermarket credit.
I had there rep. come out and test my water on 04/19/2017. At the end of his presentation I reminded him of their offer.
The rep told me that he was sorry but he had run out of the coupon. He told me he would send it out via the post office post hast. I have been calling Erin (his boss) [protected] several times. She always apologized and told me she would sent it to me. It's been 2 months now and I still have received my coupon. I called Erin the 5th time and I told her my next call will be to the Hemet Police and tell them they (Apollotek International) are perpetrating a fraud.