Anthropologiethis company is really just looking for your buck and they will trow away loyal employees to save a few

M

I worked for this company for over three years in the visual department and I over the years I slowly lost every bit of respect I had for them. The whole place is a facade, the upper management treat the people actually running their stores like peons. The product is absurdly over-priced, with a little hunting I found better prices than even my discount allowed. Little tip: Home Goods is where Anthroplogie sends last seasons home product. Check there first, I guarantee you will find a hearty amount of "Anthropolige" inspired items...that is because it is Anthropologie . Most importantly, in this time of economic turmoil, the district I worked for slowly started to push out more seasoned employees with the intent to hire new ones at lower pay scales, This agenda was painfully apparent. With over 8 seasoned employees leaving around the same time for various reasons based on false pretenses. No matter how well done the displays are, or who nice the customer service associate is, this company is really just looking for your buck and they will trow away loyal employees to save a few. Classless and low-brow. I warn everyone from giving their talents to a company who will not even pay you standard competitive rates, especially in the art departments. Don't waste your time.

• Tr
    Trav82 Feb 22, 2016

The same thing is happening in mid-Atlantic stores. They are dropping the axe on the people whom have worked the longest to save a buck! My boss who was dedicated and well loved was just fired on a bogus pretext. I heard a few of them are considering a class action.