Andalman & FlynnTerrible and unethical firm

This Silver Spring Maryland law firm flat out lies to you. During the initial conversation, which they make you pay $200 BEFORE talking to an attorney, they then low ball you and quote you a very low estimated cost. They don't tell you about the contract that contains another hidden $300 non refundable fee just to get started. Then they gouge you with outrageous costs for everything. Charging me $6 per page to send a fax from their own office?! And most unethical of all, they will then bait and switch you by quoting one low estimate. But then quietly send out a bill for twice that amount. When I called to ask them about it, of course, I could never get anyone on the phone and they never returned my calls. The worse part is the very amateur legal representation that I got. The inexperienced attorney they provided got intimidated by the other attorney and ended making a deal costing me everything. Terrible and unethical firm. I am filing a complaint with the Maryland State Bar and suing them.

• De
    Dedalus Aug 06, 2010

[censor] these guys. I worked in their Collections department, until one day they told me they were shutting that department down, so I was jobless. Then a month later I saw them advertising the same job on Craiglist. Who would do that but a completely heartless union of [censor]s?