AN & Associatescomfy blouse

P May 20, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered the comfy blouse, which is really a dress. It was not as described. I emailed you about the problem. You sent me a return email on April 30th which stated that I could return it and when you received an email from me showing that the item had been mailed with the tracking number, then you would credit my account. I mailed the item, sent you email with tracking number on May 7. The item was delivered to you on May 9, 2019, at 10:40 a.m. I called both telephone numbers on your email and your website and was told they are no longer in service. You have not credited my account to date. I expect this to be fixed within 3 days. Please take care of it asap so that I do not have to take further steps against you

• D
      Nov 05, 2019

I ordered two of the comfy blouse shirts, which I received but was very unhappy with the material. I returned them in August, and received an email that they were received but still no refund!!! I've emailed on three different occasions now and still nothing! This company is a rip off and needs to be closed down! My attorney will be involved this week!

• J
      Nov 14, 2019

I am also having a battle with this company to try to get a refund for a blouse which was delivered with a stain on it and was not the size ordered. I paid £9.50 return shipping (tracked) from the UK to Canada, and the company confirmed receipt by email, on 22nd September 2019. I have sent numerous emails since to ask about my refund and just keep getting automated replies saying their Returns Department will contact me. They haven’t done this and it is now seven and a half weeks since they received the returned item! I discovered by reading another bad review (of which there are many) that I could claim against them via PayPal - which I am now trying to do, but I am now too late to claim the return postage via PayPal, as it has to be within 30 days of returning the item. Google ‘My Comfy Blouse’ reviews and look at all the bad reviews on Trust Pilot UK! This company should not be allowed to trade! Incidentally they seem to go under various names. On Paypal their account is AN & Associates Co.Inc whist my emails from them are from ‘Premier Deals’ and I ordered under the name of ‘My Comfy Blouse’, .