AmSher Collection Servicesunethical behavior

Te Jul 01, 2019

I recieved a bill from this collection company representing UAB hospital and it was for 1108.00 and I have insurance and UAB makes you pay your part through a kiosk before you see the doctor or have a procedure done.so I sent it the dispute and they said Uab would be sending me a bill that would be itemized and I did get the bill and it was for 150.00 which I paid within the 30 days. I heard nothing else until this wekend I got a alert saying my credit score had dropped by 88 points!! and Iam in the process of buying a house which really upset me and the amount was not even what they had sent the biil out for nor have I ever recieved a bill for the 3 amounts they put on my credit report from UAB or Amsher.The amounts were 57.00;71.00;81.00 I feel so violated I emailed them and have disputed the credit report last night and have heard nothing of course from this company that has probably ruined my loan from going through and never even had the compassion to call to try to resolve a issue I thought was resolved. This is not what acompassionate company as there website says acts!