Amscot — overchage
Amscot customers beware!
I did a pay day loan with this amscot and was ripped off. I wrote a check for 331.00 and went to pay back the loan. The teller tells me i have to pay back 441.00 and here my check was for 331.00. I was told it was the tellers error who put that amount into the computer system although what they gave me was 331.00 and for signing a legal document although i didn't receive 441.00 i have to pay that back. I was robbed for an extra 141.00 in my bank account, they did an electronic fund on my account changing my pay day loan amount on their own. I was told by wachovia bank that with an ach transaction amscot can take out whatever amount they want!!! That is illegal... So beware of amscot pay day loans!!! I'm a victim of amscot fraud. Read the fine print!!! It's your money that may be taken, the check you write does not matter!!!
More Amscot Complaints & Reviews
- Amscot - took my money
- Amscot - collections
- Amscot - money removed from prepaid card, illegally
- Amscot - putting money on prepaid card
- Amscot - money orders
- Amscot - holding my replacement money order
- Amscot - I felt that I was robbed and could not do anything about it
- Amscot Financial - fraudulent charges on my prepaid card
- Amscot - bill pay mistake
- Amscot - money order