The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ameriprise — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The company prides itself of being number one in Variable Universal Life insurance (VUL) sales in the U.S. The fact of the matter is that very few people actually should buy that product. For the few ones that qualify it s a good investment. The main reason of this article is to expose Ameriprise on the fact that even though the market is down and all investment s are down, IF the client files a complaint, Ameriprise will refund their initial investment. Think about it, now you can get out of a product such as a VUL without surrender fees and get all or most of your money back. This company has so many issues with regulators that they are willing to reimburse you. Take advantage of this, if you have a VUL and your disposable investable income per month is less that $3000, call Ameriprise compliance, file a complaint, tell them the polciy is not "suitable" to your needs and maintain that position, within 6 months you'll get most or all of your invested money refunded.
Thank me later
More Ameriprise Complaints & Reviews
- Ameriprise Financial - Scam
- Ameriprise Financial - Fraud/Scam
- Ameriprise Financials - Fees to close a Brokerage accoun
- Ameriprise - account transfer mishandled
- Ids Ameriprise Casualty Company - DO NOT BUY THEIR AUTO INSURANCE THROUGH COSTCO
- Ameriprise - Auto Insurance
- Ameriprise Financial - annuity scam
- Ameriprise Financial - Avoid Ameriprise, Personally Manage Your Portfolio
- Ameriprise Financial - Treat Employees Like S***!
- Ameriprise Insurance - homeowners insurance