America's Home PlaceFalse Advertising

Today, September 26th was the big grand opening for America's Home Place in Huntsville, AL. I have visited this location on 2 other occasions. They advertised drawings for prizes such as discounts and upgrades of $20, 000, Plasma TV, Gas cards, Lowe's and Home Depot gift cards. Needless to say, the only thing they did was give the TV away. So you say, what is my problem? Well, after waiting 2.5 hours, the drawing was only for those people that signed an agreement to purchase a home from America's Home Place. This was not advertised in the email they sent me or the post card they mailed me. How misleading can you be. This was a total joke of a grand opening. Needless to say, after my experience today, I would NOT purchase a home from a company that misleads people just to get them to an opening. This should be a crime. My only justice is the dollars I planned on spending will be spent with another builder. ALL, beware of those that deceive.