Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Innrate/lie

To Sep 29, 2019

Online the rate for a room Saturday night (9/28/2019) was advertised at $49. The employee behind the counter, Chris (the manager would not give me his last name), said he would honor that price for the last smoking, poolside room that was available. He said the fact that it was the only smoking room available, and because it was after 2:00am, he would give me this discount. I payed with a debit card and therefore he said the additional amount on my $78.40 bill was for a deposit. When I checked out the next morning, no deposit if any kind was returned to me and the manager said my bill was simply $78.40 for the night. This is not what i was told the previous night. I am a long time Americas Best Value Inn customer and have never had any issues before this one. I live paycheck to paycheck and while this extra $30 may not seem like alot to most people, it was money I could not afford to spend. Unless this situation is rectified I will no longer be giving your hotels any of my business and will take to social media to Express the dishonesty I experienced at your hotel. I can be reached via email ( [protected]@gmail.com), or phone/text ( [protected] ). Also I would just like to add that while the night time employee Chris was very pleasant and courteous, the manager Nisha Patel, was very rude and dismissed my complaint immediately. Her customer service was greatly lacking. Not to mention she has her dog walking without a bleach all throughout the lobby even while breakfast is served. Pictures attached.

Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn