Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn / price & front desk attitude
On July 4th our home AC went out and we needed a hotel for the night. I found a room listed for $53/night at America's Best in La Porte. TX. When we arrived at the hotel, I was billed $76.00. I was hot and tired and went to the room.
The room was ok for $53. The toilet wobbled when sat on, the tub wasn't clean and the water pressure was almost non existent.
The next morning I went to check out and the front desk clerk was sitting on the couch in the lobby. She did not come to the desk until I tossed the key over the desk. I wanted to make sure nobody took the key. When I asked about the online rate vs what I was charged; she stated we never go by the online rates. She also stated the computer tells them what to charge. Why do you advertise online rates, if they are not honored?!
There are several hotels to choose between in La Porte. We chose America's Best because we thought it was a hood value...I hope someone will contact me.
More Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - request refund 
- America's Best Value Inn - service 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - i'm being threatened from employees at motel front desk
- Americas Best Value Inn / Golden Bear - dispute for quality of service, unethical service and, hospitality unsanitation hotel room and not in compliance by law 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - dirty linen and bugs dirty towels
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - laundry
- America's Best Value Inn - stolen roperty
- Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn - trash treatment... sketchy actions.. wired reaction.. never ever seen this in my entire life..
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - the room that I stayed in
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - room condition