American Red Cross — blood donation
On 10/11/19 I had an appointment to donate blood platelets to the Red Cross location at the above location. The person who took my health information was unfriendly and had a difficult time locating a donor location on my right arm where the blood could be drawn. Since this was an apheresis procedure, blood needed to be drawn from both arms.
This person proceeded to inject a needle into my right arm for the procedure, even though during the initial health check, she was unsuccessful in finding a donor location to draw blood. As a result, I couldn't complete the procedure because of the discomfort in my right arm. When I arrived home, I needed to apply ice where the needle was inserted.
Because of the unprofessional nature of the above person, I may never give blood to the Red Cross again.
More American Red Cross Complaints & Reviews
- American Red Cross - retaliation & discrimination directed at volunteers 
- American Red Cross - unethical!!! 
- Red Cross Blood Donation Center - unethical behavior
- American Red Cross - cna certification (rude, unethical, and a scam)
- American Red Cross - donations 
- American Red Cross - blood drive st anne’s hospital
- American Red Cross - hurricane harvey denial
- American Red Cross - blood donation
- American Red Cross - red cross "relief"
- Red Cross - death in family