American Red Cross Blood ServicesRude Staff to the supervisor

D

I was donating blood at a blood drive and was there for some time due to the wait time. It was 06/16/2016 at the Alameda Church in Pocatello Idaho.
I was just appalled at they way one or two of the Red cross Phlebotomists was treating her supervisor. The one specifically, I heard her answer very rudely to her supervisor, when she was asked to do something while they were setting up the blood drive, and didn't look at her when she spoke to her etc.
She was a tall women, with reddish short hair that was so rude and disrespectful to her supervisor. I am a business owner and if one of my staff spoke to me and acted like that to me, they would be written up or fired.

I couldn't believe that the supervisor was so nice to her, even though she spoke to her and treated her with such disrespect.

It makes me think that something is wrong with higher management that they won't support the supervisor in expecting respect from the staff.

It makes me not want to donate blood with the American Red Cross. With people like that working for them, that turns me off.