American Carpet Southunpaid wages

A

i worked a contractor named robbie johnson, that works for american carpet south, 'home depot 'we did a job and i asked him if he uses seam sealer on this carpet, and he said no, only on berbers, anyways they had the carpet checked out for proper installation and it failed only because it was not seam sealed, so the carpet has to be replaced, and as a contractor he is responsible, well now that im out of state on a family medical emergency, he is trying to take advantage of me, and saying i have to pay to replace the job, and he owes me 1860.00 for unpaid wages, i worked for months for this money and he wont pay me, isnt the law says he has to pay me, please help me, i need to help my injured son, and have no money., my name is alan leffler, my phone # is [protected]