Amco BatteriesNON Functioning of new battery

M

Dear sir,
I have purchased one amco battery for my two wheeler (Activa). Details are given below:

Name : Manohar M Chotrani
Near Gandhi Chamber,
ULHASNAGAR - 421003
Bill no. 350
Price : Rs. 850/-

Battery was fitted by mechanic of the shop. After 12-13 days it started giving problem. I have to start my scooter by manual kick. On checking with garage mechanic while he opened the scooter in front of me a large heap of white powder was seen on the both terminals of battery which he said was carbon and water level in the battery was above normal. He advised me to contact battery seller. As per the warranty I contacted the dealer. But he was in no mood to listen. His mechanic talked in very rough manner and was drunk. I asked him to rectify the fault or change the battery. but he said it is to be recharged and asked me to take back it at the evening time. At the evening he fitted it back after recharging it. why a new battery is to be recharged within 12 days. Amco batteries last for only 12 days????? What for they are giving the Warranty. Should I buy a new battery after every fifteen days? I asked the dealer to dare to use the same battery in another scooter and see the results and check the all systems of my scooter with an authorised activa dealer which he refused. After this I checked my scooter for any fault from garage mechanics. Garage certified it perfectly all right. Charger was working well. Again after 15 days battery was not working and I have to got recharged it from garage fellows by spending 50 rupees. This charging also went for 15 days. Now again it is due for recharging. It seems that battery is having manufacturing fault which is to be corrected by the company. I am asking them Why I have to recharge it frequently which was not in the case when I was using EXIDE battery which went smoothly for 17-18 months without giving any problem and not a single recharge. In case of failure on the dealer part should I go to consumer court and put my case . PLEASE Help me.

NON Functioning of new battery
NON Functioning of new battery

• Bi
    Biswa bimohan Aug 04, 2019

I bought a battery for my vehicle, number is OR-04 J-9690 on November 15, 2017, but this battery does not work and it is in the guarantee period, I have attached photo copies of guarantee card so please get those and please suggest me what to do?

Comments
    Comments

• Wh
    where is my phone Apr 10, 2016

I purchased an amco battery from local market, ROURKELA, odisha for my scooty pep + but it is a faulty one the seller is not helping what shall I do now