AMC Theatresmanager amc 24 arizona center

M

I purchased dinner from a neighboring restaurant. When we approached the box office to purchase our tickets the employee informed us that the food could not be brought inside. I told him thanks for letting me know but I intended on taking the food back to my car. The evening manager said that it would be no issue to store the food that he would put my name on it and that we could pick up the food after the movie. When the movie ended $24 worth of food had been thrown away by the manager. And the ticket validation machine for parking was not operable so I was forced to pay $12 for parking as well. This has been my worst AMC experience ever.