Amazing Gatesbad product and service

We were in need of a fence for our pool. After some searching we ordered some fence panels, gates and parts for installation. Despite the insane shipping charges, we ordered the panels as we were assured of complete customer satisfaction. The panels arrived with no damage to the exterior boxes but once we unpacked the crate, two of the interior panels which were not exposed to the outside of the box had badly bent rods which rendered the panels unusable. The panels cost $280 each. Contacting the company, I was assured that customer service would be informed and someone would contact me back immediately. No customer service. Several days later, I contacted them again, and was informed that they will get right on it and again, several days later, nothing. The last attempt yielded the same result. I was courteous and polite and needed to get replacements to finish the fence. There was not one question asked to me by the company. Not one phone call did they attempt to make. There was not one e-mail sent to me to check whether I was being looked after or to inquire to condition of product or possible shipping claims. In short, once they had the money, they moved on to the next customer. Be warned, their wrought iron fences are actually hollow, lightweight, tubular junk that bends if the wind is too strong and there is no help available when they ship you remnants from their factory.