Amateurmatch.com — Anybody know how to date online?
It seems like a lot of people on here have the same complaints about every dating site out there about how everyone is fake and they never get any responses. What all these people don't seem to get is that online dating is a numbers game. A lot of people here just give up after a 2-3 attempts to contact people. With online dating, you may get rejected 5-10 times before you get 1 good response (and thats conservative).
And another thing, it seems like most guys just sit around waiting for girls to email them, when the reason that most girls are on these sites is that they are socially awkward and are waiting for YOU to contact THEM. Again, not all of them will respond, which means you just move on to the next one. Personally, I've met several girls IRL through various sites, including AM, but that's also including dozens of rejections.
This may not be that absolute best dating website out there, but persistence does indeed pay off. And if nothing else, at the end of a fruitless day, you can always jerk it to some cam shows.
More Amateurmatch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amateurmatch.com - Fraud and rip off!
- Amateurmatch.com - Dating ID scam
- Amaturematch.com - bogus! fake dating website
- Amateur Match - fraud
- Amateurmatch.com - Not a genuine dating site?
- Amateurmatch - Scam and cheating
- Amateurmatch - Rip off
- Amaturematch.com - ripped off and pissedoff
- Amaturematch.com - False Advertisement
- Amateurmatch.com - paid for service i never recieved