AM Used Auto Partsscammed

B

Hello.
I've ordered an engine from this website AM Used Auto Parts and they said I'll get it within two or three weeks. One month passed and there was no sign of my order, so I contacted them via email and asked why was it taking so long. They did not reply, so I sent another email and they ignored me again.
Then I found their phone number and called. Someone picked up the phone and after I explained the reason I called they put me on hold and then disconnected. Scammers!

• Al
    alan11234 Dec 08, 2016

here is there latest phone number scammng tellng people prices so low and mileage even lower then sending nothing or a pile of junk