Allsopp And AllsoppReal estate market talk bad

U Review updated:

I own lots of property in Dubai and this man name paul traymans call for for selling property. he is like a cheat by make me sell my property for less and ask me to pay him 100, 000 cash for closeing deal with him. if anyone read message they shoul becareful with this type of agents who work like this.<br />
<br />
he say me that he sell 4 property like this and i shold sell as well. my property is for good price and i know property market as i live here. these peoples shoul not be allowed to work here like this.

• Kj
    Kjiggar Oct 11, 2009

I must say you seem very upset with the markets rather than other agents.

I have used Allsopp & Allsopp many times for buying and selling and i have reccomended my friends to them.

I think they are one of the best in the market and are very helpful. You my dear, are just upset because an agent gave an opinion on the market. If you property is over priced ansd you over baught you should not blame the agent who is helping you.

You just madee bad investment

• Ga
    Gary Broadoaks Nov 09, 2009

Your Comments are ridiculouse and with out foundation it is a clear case of another agent bad mouthing and trying to discredit the Company which for the avoidence of doubt are one of the leading agents in Dubai.. also you hide your identity well is that for a reason

• Am
    ammar K Dec 11, 2009

i agree, awful agents, crooks & sharks, beware!!

• Dm
    D.Mostafawi Apr 15, 2010

Be careful of these so called agents, their whole work-force are totally unethical and the company should not be operating.

DO NOT GO NEAR THESE PEOPLE!!!

minijean Apr 06, 2017

@D.Mostafawi I agree. one of the most unethical companies in Dubai.

Makram Jan 14, 2012

AGREED... unless you dont mind paying fees they call 'kickbacks' found out this is the 'NORM' for this agent and they ripped me off 50000AED!
    If you dont mind giving your money away feel free to call them!

minijean Apr 06, 2017

@Makram They ripped me off almost 200K and Land Department is investigating.

• Bi
    Bizteck May 22, 2012

What amazes me is that anyone can post anything on the this site. How do I know this post is not just a set up by the competition to discredit a reputable company? There is no way of checking. It is like being found guilty for a crime that you may or may not have committed and the details published for the world to judge. Perhaps it is this site that are the cowboys. Perhaps someone needs to take them to court on the basis of publishing information that is untrue or unfounded that may cause an individual or company loss of business. Give me the whole evidence, names, background and testimonials from the accuser and defender then let me judge.

• Ap
    APotts Jul 04, 2012

Actually the above is correct i have worked for the agent and not only do they rip landlords and tenants off they also rip of their employees.. They bring us out in batches, sell us dream of earning 40000-120000aed per month only for you to find out you need to pay for your car, visa, broker license, plane tickets, medical insurance, phones, accommodation etc and realistically only earn between [protected] aed per month.. Naturally they will deny this as they are not the ones going home bankrupt since they take half of everything we earn for them including half the kickbacks landlord pay!! Yes a very disgruntled ex employee but the company has well and truly screwed me and plenty of other ppl over!!! So watch out landlords, tenants and new starters!

Jonny robins Aug 05, 2012

100 % with the above this is the worst company to work for both Lewis and Carl will do everything to get you to Dubai, you won't earn the money they say you will, you end up spending 1000's out, you end up having to steel money of landlords and vendors y putting fake offer forward lower that the real offer making some rubbish up about 3rd party broker, it's just theft, never work for them

Jonny robins Aug 21, 2012

I neva wrote this comment, someone has created a fake account. I have nothing bad to say about the company, I had to leave due to personal circumstances unfortunately. Obviously anther competitor trying to bad mouth

• Ap
    Apotter Nov 29, 2012

I never wrote the above either - I left but its behind me now, thankfully I went on to better things. APotts, whoever you are - and I have an inkling, is not the person you are trying to imitate. I never bad mouth people on forums, I tend to find a more personal way of getting justice. Thanks, the real A Potter

• Ou
    ourwe Jul 15, 2014

I had a similar experience. Young and ruthless men that will do everything it takes to make you sign and make some quick money.

• Da
    Dave Grove Mar 31, 2016

garbage company! Bunch of tricksters from the UK. Disgusting.

minijean Apr 06, 2017

@Dave Grove Allsopp & Allsop Real Estate Company in Dubai is definitely a bunch of tricksters and hungry sharks. One of the worst real estate companies with a fake image made up of lies. Avoid at all cost if you read this. These comments are legitimate and positive ones are their own agents.

minijean Apr 06, 2017

Allsopp & Allsopp Dubai have many disputes and complaints they are knows for dishonest methods. Hungry sharks trained to hunt and rip off people at all cost. Avoid and if you have a bad experience share so that others don't fall in their traps.

• Wi
    williams909 Jun 07, 2018

Has anyone worked for this company that I can talk to about it? Keen to find out what it is actually like to work for them over in Dubai.