AllSolei'm very disappointed with allsole!

L

I have placed an order with AllSole over three months ago and still haven't received anything! After I paid I received a payment confirmation email and they promised that I'll get my shoes within two weeks.
Waited patiently and nothing arrived, so I contacted AllSole customer care service and they assured me that everything was fine. I decided to wait a bit longer, but it took me nowhere and I asked them to cancel my order, but there was no response!
I'm very disappointed with AllSole!