allactiontradework without wages

T

Dear friends,

We have to tell you about allactiontrade.com, this company people are total fraud. They started company in Gurgoan and hired people to run that . We put our best efforts and brought good business but these people didn't even bothered to pay our salaries and perks.

When commited staff that they will clear our payments , but till date they don't and even fired without notifictaion . Also they cheat people by hiring them in india for business .This company outsiurce work to indian companies and after getting work done they do not pay. We warn you people from what we faced as this company is total fraud.

• At
    ATHHA Jul 06, 2011

i am known to AAT since years and i personally know AAT company owners . They are very nice and good people. It is natural things when a business grows enimity grows. They have been cheated by Indian People for lots of money. Even Ms Renu who is now running SAI TECHNOLOGIES COMPANY IN NARINA, used to charge 1 USD for one cup of tea and these innocent people were cheated.

i dont know whoz is posting that these people have cheated them, but the truth is that they had bad experience with indian staff. Ms renu and her Boy friend has cheated them lots of money and still these people didnt hurted them.

They are really good people.
    well wisher

• Aa
    AAT Employee Oct 23, 2010

Allactiontrade company is total fraud. I was employee in allactiontrade since 2008 - 09. we worked in chennai (india). He developed allctiontrade.com site with us. Finally he cheated our last two months salary, house rendal, EB bill, system rendal & internet bill, etc... The head of department Hassan & Mariam. So please very careful who are all business with him.
    BY - Allactiontrade Emplyoees

• Su
    suresh007 Jul 05, 2010

hi
    yes this company is cheating company. the management open branch all over india and cheat employee without salary and collect course certificates and cheat the client, collect the payment and not active the domain and hosting package and no service. i am one of the employee of the company in india. so plz all clients and employee be care full this kind of companys and anybody now about this company now . plz reply with us because my salary and my certificate are hold with us and escape from india the management people.

• Hy
    Hygree4u Dec 11, 2009

I am domain owner of hygree4u.com registered withallactiontrade
    it going expired, i need to transfer my domain

no reply, no company to give me the doamin secretcode/doamin control panel

plz do the necessity as soon as possible [email protected]

• Du
    DUBAI Sep 22, 2009

FRAUD NO 1 SIDIBE LASSANA OF ALLACTIONFRAUD

This fellow has cheated many people without giving salary .
    He will do a civil crime like cheating people in money and will runaway to other countries
    to fraud them, its his hobby. If you have guts, come back to chennai to face us.

• Vj
    VJI Aug 04, 2009

Hi Friends,

This company is total Fraud company. His boss Mariam and Hasan, is total fraud guys, this fellows not give the salary properly. This guys play for politics in office. So this is my experience advice, dont join this company and waste your time. energy.

Cheers

VJI

old man in a lonely sunday Jul 19, 2009

khabi khabi
    happy sunday!
    today we wrote a nice note for you and hope you like it

'The life of allactiontrade without queen renu, it is no action trade
    The life of old man without queen renu, it is an empty no man
    The life of the psycho old wife of old man without queen renu, it is an boring psycho old woman
    The life with queen renu is the best moment in the world, she made us full of joys, funs, richness, happiness, sunshine, breeze. she likes sunshine that shelter each of us, .she likes the cooling breeze in hot summer to cool us. she likes our wings to make us fly high. Her beauty never sets. Her charms never dies.
    we envy and jealous of king deepak to have you in his life, he is the winner who can see you when he opens his eyes every morning... so happy and lucky! i believe all the men in the world must jealous your superman so much!

• khabi khabi queen renu
    how are you doing? i am so sorry that i was busy in your famous blog so did not have time to post reply to you.
    hey where did you learn the massage? your no man said your massage is fantastic and asked me to check with you where to learn.
    can you tell me please
    thanks

• khabi khabi queen renu
    hey the name of the baby girl you selected for you and your no man is nice. how about if it was a son, what you will name him?

• khabi khabi queen renu
    one day you asked your no man what was his favorite song. He told you it was Khabi Khabi then you started to sing for him. He was surprised and asked you why you knew this old song and Deepak did not know. You said that it was because you are close to your no man’s age and Deepak is another generation that is far younger than you so you knew this song and he did not know.
    Today your no man sent me the link of the song your superman liked and he played it repeatedly in the car that you bought for him with our company’s money. Your no man asked me to hear it. I heard and I hated it because it was noise and it was not music at all. Your no man laughed at me and said that we are old that why we do not like it and it is for Deepak age. I asked him ‘hey both you and Deepak love the same thing isn’t it then why there is no generation gap in selection of woman?”
    He said because Deepak is a young man, he is an old man and you are a middle age woman closer to your no man’s age that why you are in the middle that both your no man and young superman love.
    One night when 3 of you having dinner in a restaurant, you told your no man sweet words that you were no body and all your good things were given by your no man. your superman became very disturbed and told you that all the good that he had were brought by you…woo what a romantic story! So touching! It wet my old eyes!
    it is one of the most romantic stories that i heard... very nice and sweet and touching...

no man ready for party Jun 27, 2009

khabi khabi queen renu
    this complaint became so bore and no funs wtihout you to continue to post. you gave me such as good platform to have open conversation wtih you.

i could not image you are so shameless that you are the one how know the whole truth, you knew very well that you cheated and stole but you have no shame to continue your fake accussion to your so called best friend your no man. you knew the truth. the bank account of AAT in delhi was under your name, license was under your name, money was transferred to your bank account, you never gave us bank statement or account. this no man even told me that you were a woman and woman does not cheat. hahhaha he is too stupid... there are many good women but are you the one? you hired the staff and you paid their salary, you were so sick to ask them to use pencil to sign on the salary receipts and account book! you asked our desingers to go to meet customers to pretend these were our customers. you and your superman bought the 2 sales team leader and few sales executives to divert all the big orders to your company. you accused the good one who refused to join your dirty game and i have the list of these people.

your superman secretary was one of your team member but you decieved her and wanted to do the same things that you did to your no man to this lady's husband. she found it and got angry so she reported you to the no man. you told people that the no man could not move one step without you... hahhaha, yes he could not move one step but he flys kekekkeke!

instead of keep the mouth close and try to cover your poo, you gave me this good chance to have an open conversation with you. i knew you are very angry coz you removed your clothes in front of him but he still refused to put his friend into your dirty hole. you wanted to sleep with him so bad so you could marry him and get rich and move to US where is your dream place.

one time you cried and complained me to your no man that i was mean to you and why i told the staff that you wanted him. you said if it was my daughter what i would say.
    i want to ask you a good question, if it was your mother who knew everything you did to sell your own body to make yourself rich, to steal from so called the one you loved with your whole heart, to cheat the only you want to have sex and have baby with, to cheat the one you cried to him everyday that you missed him and you wanted him so bad... what she would say also?
    the good part is your mother does not speak english so i can be free to tell the truth here. you deserve all the best but not the innocent lady. she did no crime but just gave birth to a low life daughter.

ok enough saying tonight. need to sleep now so can continue to fish tomorrow and idle in the house.

thanks again to give me this mean to talk to you. have a nice weekend

no man ready for party Jun 27, 2009

khabi khabi queen renu,
    i got a call from the fan club memeber, he told me that your ex-secretary of AAT office in Delhi said she wont go to the gathering if you go. Now they will arrange the lunch with her so you can join the dinner.
    But i really do not understand, she was your best friend and partner in the office. She was the best assistant for your superman. why turned into big enemy.
    I knew she was the secret teller who reported you and your superman to your no man because she confested to your no man that you cheated her. she said you used her husband and asked him to apply phone lines for the ambala office. you closed that office up as you closed AAT in delhi. is it this simple reason that why she hates you or you also did what you did to your no man to her husband that why she hates you so much up to now?
    i will let you know why if she tell me tomorrow. take care.

• khabi khabi beauty renu
    are you going to join the AAT fans club gathering in delhi tomorrow? we all want you to join so your beauty can shine the place and fill it with funs, joys and color
    they said you rejected their calls, why you are so mean to them? you used them before and you should be thankful to all of them also. you would not be able to get rich without them and your no man.

you were their real boss of AAT in new delhi office. they are not angry with you nowaday any more even you closed the office up and cheated their salary. i knew they cursed you that you are cheater, deceiver, thief, please forgive them coz they love the no man so they were very angry at that time of what you did. but a good person as you wont get angry wth them isnt it.

join the party tomorrow and have some funs! see u tomorrow

• woo queen renu
    you are really sexy and have a nice hummmmmmm
    i found your photos in your no man bag hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    woo, you are really brave! who helped you to take this nake photo ? you yourself or who?
    if you did not post that he is no man, i really would think he was your man hahahhahahha!
    you even signed at the back that you are always here for him and come to get you wooo...
    Man! i dont know you are so open!

• khabi khabi queen renu of sai webtel technology
    how are you doing? why did not post anymore as other poeple name or as my name?
    today i watched an old movie "Along Came Polly", i thought about you when i saw the wife of ben stiller in their honey moon... hahhahaha exactly exactly as you .. i mean in behaviour not outlook. ofcouse you are much more beautiful inside and outside than this woman.
    it is a blessing and luck to marry you.
    are you happy of what i said now and forgive me so you will continue to do all the crap and lies again to give me some funs and entertainment online????
    why you were only the pet for the no man, can you be my pet too to give me some laughs and funs please
    dont be mean to me la? you are such as loose person so you wont be so mean?
    come on! either you can post something in my blog... which one you choose? just let me know
    hope can see you again here
    khabi khabi is really nice kekekekkeke

• Id
    idle no man Jun 21, 2009

hey my sweet queen renu
    khabi khabi, how are you for these days? did you sleep well? did you sing well? did you have fun?
    why you stop writting as 3rd person or me now? why stop all the funs here? this site and complaints become dull and bore without your posting. you and your superman did a good start and why not continue to entertain all of us anymore?
    i am a lazy person and like to idle and also there are not many fishes in the sea nowaday. the only entertainment that i have right now is your writting. can you please kindly dont quit here and brighten my life a bit with fun and joys. me and your no man are old and useless so we only idle in the house, can you please be nice to these old persons to give us some funs la? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    your inside beauty is as beautiful as your outside beauty. your beauty and charms never set so please dont be mean to us la!
    dont just read and not post la!
    come on la!

• dear queen renu,
    how are you? why you did not come to the grand opening of your own romance blog today. these members of aat fans club are really cool, your blog looks very nice, we even can chose the background music either the real signer of khabi khabi to sing khabi khabi or your song though the phone recorder.
    they do some mixing of your own version wtih the music to make it nicer. you would definitely love it.
    pl dont hesitate to contact anyone of us to get the url to visit your best memories.
    i am sorry that i cannot post the url here since anyone age under 18 are not allowed to visit coz too nasty la! i dont want the blogs to be blocked by some countries.

• khabi khabi sweet renu
    i am very exited coz the blogs for you and the old man will have a grand opening on this thursday. now arleady wed early morning and i just need to wait for another 30 hours!
    are you exited also? i think you are also very exited and despirate to hear your lovely voice of your own singing, your cry, your nasty conversation, your begging to go to sleep wtih the no man. you are always proud of your beautiful voice and this lovely voice is going to be heard by many aat fans club or anyone want to join this aat fans club
    start counting now...30...29...

• khabi khabi
    do you know who is the chairperson of aat fans club? the designer who you and king deepak assigned to go to meet a customer on behalf of AAT. he went there in the notion that he was doing aat job and he was even exited that he was going to do a big project. yup he finished the big project but it was not for aat, it was for your own sai webtel technology. he knew it after you closed up aat delhi office.
    your king deepak even used your no man credit card to pay google ads for your customers. your no man really lived in his wonderland where all people are good and honest as you!!!

• Dear Ms. Renu
    Please accept my apology I did not recognize you were the one wrote as me as [email protected]
    Today I got many calls from the ex-staff of aat from delhi, finally we had a net conference. They told me that I am very stupid and it was your writing style. They said they worked with you for a year and talked to you daily so I should not doubt them. Yes, they are right and I have to admit that I am dumped. I underestimated you, I still thought you were the one always told the no man “made you call me” 
    Most of the aat fans club’s members are IT guru and they told me that there is no fun to correspond here with you much. They will build a blog for me to upload all your chat with your no man and I can upload your phone conversation with him that will include the night you called him and begged him to let you to go to his hotel room to spend a night with him. I think you wont forget that day rightThat day he was going to have a meeting with his friend Mr. M. ??? ? I really saluted you for your consistent to give yourself to a man even being rejected thousand times. No wonder why you will be so succeed in your business. for details of your romantic talk with the no man, pl visit my blog. It will take 3 days for them to upload all so please wait for the grand opening on Thursday. Anyone has interest, pl contact me or any aat fan club’s member for the address.
    Thanks. Have a great evening

old man Jun 14, 2009

hey thank you guys telling me that my man is a no man to you people rather than a man to you. i am sorry happy that he protects himself from dirty places.
    I AM VERY OF PROUD OF MY NO MAN TO YOU GUYS... THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR BIG GIFTS!
    i know you guys all are still crying that he did not take you offers... i know for sure you guys will never be the same forever.
    nice talking to you. thanks
    good night

old man Jun 14, 2009

hahahha really fun this time!
    is it renu - but her english is not that good
    is it deepak - but his english is better than this one
    i know ur writting style and i know exactly who you are and what you are frustrate about... if it was me, i must have been drunk to write this... if you want to say it is me, pl follow my style of writting and be a good copy cat..maybe both you and ms renu are the beauty queens who shined and made me drunk. why should i apologize to you low life thiefs :))))))))))))))
    why you dont put your own good name there, you looser!
    why you called him no man also, did you taste him before or you offer him but he rejected you also???????????hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    have a good sleep la!

margm43 Jun 11, 2009

hi all
    what ever i say above all is fake this is all my frustration but now i feel sorry to each and every staff of aat becuase we dont know how to run business in India and we cheated people actully but this is all our frustration about our organisation so we are writing here too much wrong about all the nice people please me and my husband no man "hkab" sorry to everybody now we do prayer of god rathr then doing this kind of stuff best of luck to everybody which work with aat and again sorry for all.
    and dont think wrong abt anybody we are really sorry.

Bye and take care all!!!

old man Jun 10, 2009

good evening ms renu, where are you?
    how are you today? how is the business of Sai webtel technology now? i think it must be close to MS since it has the best boss ms renu there.

hey where is the ex-aat accountant now? is he still a director of your company or being kicked out as sanjay? man! i could not stop laughing when i thought about the accountant sitting on the director chair. i always thought he was incompetent so he could not give me the account statements. i was very very stupid... i did not know that he is your partner to cheat your no man... the staff told me that he is old and did not know account and they did not know why you hired him... finally all of us knew when the ex-staff went to your office and saw him sitting on the director room :)))))))))))))))))))))))
    they came back and told me and all of us could not stop laughing even i never met him...kekekeke. amazing isnt it!

last time the no man wanted to audit the account, you direct and acted a big movie to fight the accountant in front of your no man and shouting at the accountant asking him why he needed to take the urgent leave...you would not grant it... he disappeared the next day and you said his phone could not be reached. i told the old man that it was your movie, but he trusted you too much... he told me 'NO HOW CAN IT BE MOVIE? SHE IS NOT THAT CHEAP AND LOW!" hahaha really not that cheap and low, but extremly cheap and low

i told the no man that you cheated his money... he said no 'RENU WONT BE CHEAP AND LOW AS THIS! SHE IS NOT A TRASH! AT LEAST SHE WILL HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT OF HERSELF AND WOMEN ARE NOT SO SICK AND EVIL AS MEN!"
    even all the truth came, all the IT staff, telecaller girls and sales executives told your no man that you were the one direct eveything and you are the head of the cheating.. your no man still said hey her boyfriend was the one made her do this... one of the telecaller girl told him... boss wake up! she is a very bad woman but she acted in front of you only, we all knew her but we did not know that she would decieve you and cheated you.

hahahha again it proved that he was wrong... all facts came and slap to your no man face...
    sanjay told your no man that he cant work with you coz you are very evil. why?
    one time he was your best soliders and advocate. now why he became the good friend of ur no man?

ur no man is a dump man instead of no man... he trusted you too much when you do not deserve... but now finally i understand why you would do so much cheating and destruction and even refused to stop up to now and so much anger up to now.

he should tell me earlier that you went to beg him to sleep with you so many times. if he told me, i would tell him that defintely you would destroy him coz the anger will be too much. when a woman is so cheap and low to beg a man to sleep wtih her but he rejected, what you expected the woman would do especially an evil woman. a good woman may calm down and appreciate the man, but an evil woman esp she wanted to use her body to make herself rich and migrate to usa from india.

old man Jun 10, 2009

khabi khabi fake thakur, thakur friend, michael, gunjan... REAL RENU
    where are you my sweetie?
    can you tell me what is the secret to make a man who always hide under your skirt to transform to a superman so i can write a book about it!
    or i will try to use your method to try to turn the no man into superman!! kekekekke!
    i will be the richest person in the world if you can share this secret with me, plz
    you already destroyed my office in delhi, pl do something to help me to rebuild my company plz...

i am very bored everyday since you destroy my office in delhi and burn everything include all to make sure the no man cannot stand up again... plz teach me so i can run a business to turn a no man or a man hide under skirt to become a superman

old man Jun 09, 2009

khabi khabi, once upon a time, there was a man talking on phone with his wife in his hotel room. he got a call from a woman so he asked the wife to hold the line. the wife heard all the conversation between her husband and that woman. that night this man supposed to meet a guy call manav in delhi...
    does anyone want to know the complete story. pl contact me for full story... very hummmmmm

old man missing renu mam Jun 09, 2009

hi where are you my cute renu
    i am addited to your writting, i am very bored today. no fish! Sad!
    i clean each corner of the house so no more dirt, what should i do next hummmmmmm... go to search your love and nasty chat with your 'no man' and how you told this 'no man' that how much you want him and want to have babies with him...hahhahah! why want to have baby with him when you said that he is a 'no man'... hey just now i found a conversation between you and him that you want edhim to touch you and hold you, you hated your days without him and you hated deepak hold your hands... wooo..."
    you hated your SUPERMAN TO HOLD YOUR HANDS!!!
    hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    i am addited to your writtig, pl make sure to write me something pl
    you are really so charming that can make each people addited to you like ur songs khabai khabi ...and now i am addited to your words... i know you are very busy to continue your cheating busines but can you make sure to write me daily
    take care

old man Jun 08, 2009

hi mh1, ms renu
    yes ofcourse i will carry on to "passing time" as i said you destroyed everything in delhi so i have no work except fishing and net surfing. as i said one day if i get bored, i will consider to put your love chat conversation, your nasty talk, hot chat here for all to share :)
    wait until the day i am too bored ok
    thank ms renu finally not to use the good person name to cover yourself... good... thanks for listening to my suggstion. have a nice sleep la

• Mh
    mh1 Jun 08, 2009

Carry on good passing time !!!

hi renu
    this is the frustrated woman here. how can i do my work anymore when you renu purposely destroyed my company in delhi. the company was regitered in your name, banks accounts are in your name, all the cheques from customers who paid us in your name, all the invoices went to you, the money transferred from overseas to your bank account, i asked you for bank statemen, you never gave me one. you used pencil to document how much salary the staff received and let them to sign. nowaday i am only fishing and doing net surfing so i will still be free to write you my daily love letters here. one day when i am too bore, i may copy all of your chat copy wtih the 'no man' to share with everyone here so you better to pray that i never get bore one day :)

there were many nights i was just next to your no man in our car when you called him. you constantly called him to call you back so i was forced to hear the conversation between you and him unless i jumped from the car on the highway :)
    i heard that you were crying to him that you missed him and beg him to go to delhi to be with you. you told him that you did not love deepak, but who would marry you if you did not pick up deepak. you did not want to loss your old man and you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him. i heard all since you spoke too loud. it seems you forgot that night before you married deepak, you called your no man again to ask him "made you call me now". he called you back and you were crying to him that why he did not fight for you, he was the one drove you to marry deepak. you creid so bad and i heard it right beside him. you on and off crying for more than an hour.
    when i was sick, you constantly nagging your no man let you go to hk so you could be with him when i was lying in the hospital bed. i would not be able to get up to stop you to meet him...you said you would lie to deepak so you could come to meet your no man in hk alone.

i know quite well why you are so angry to curse. you thought you were the closet person to him. you have too much confident in yourself thinking you are the best or you are the most beautiful woman in the world that every men will surrender themself to you. you thought he loves you sexually and refused to belive he loves you as a good friend.
    you are angry since finally you knew he told me and shared with me everything between you and him. i told you long time ago indirectly that we are same person but you choose to close your ears.

here is a story for you to pick it up:
    once upon a time, there was a woman who was a thief. there was a village next to the place where she stayed. all the people in that village were beggers and they were blind. she was very happy and thought she could go to steal their things.

she started to go there everyday to steal their food, money and jewlery. there was a river with very clean and beautiful water. she decided to take bath there everyday. she told herself 'hey they were all blind and they could not see me naked so why should i worry to wear my clothes quick after bath. " she even started to walk naked.

one day as usual, she went home after stole their thing and ate their food kept in the house. suddenly she awared that she left some money and a gold bracelet close to the river. she decided to go back even it was dark already.

she entered the village, she was happy that there were light so she could search her money and bracelet. the weather was hot so she decided to take a bath again. she stripped off all her clothes and jumped into the water. hummm it was so enjoyable to take bath in the river at night... that was what she thought.

all of sudden, she asked herself 'hey all of them were blind, why they need light at night?" when she was still thiking why... she heard some men voice talking... the guys said 'hahahha that low life thief came today and took bath again, it seems that she put on weight...oh may be she ate too much food that my wife cooked... my wife added my son's urine to cook the soup for her today and she drank all..hahhahaha'

OH, SHE TOLD HERSELF, THEY WERE NOT BLIND, THEY SAW EVERYTHING :))

hey cute renu
    i have a personal question
    you must be very happy daily since you married the superman, why you still wrote so many love letters, emails, sms, phone calls to this no man after you got married. why you still asked him to go to delhi to meet you personally?
    strange?
    are you bored with the superman and want some no man now? kekekekke!

hey
    do you know how many brothers and sisters your no man have?
    do you under live under our bed so you know that we have no kid?
    hummmmmm strange isnt it
    you know us so deep hummmmm how smart are you? have you ever met me? you even dont know anything about us !
    do you think your no man really turst you so much to tell you everything about himself? if he turst edyou so much, why i knew all you did and said to him?

oh i am sorry, i just suddenly awared how could your husband taking all this information?
    as a real man, i know for sure he will not accept the fact that his wife has been using herself to enrich him?
    or he knew all along but he did not care?

old man Jun 07, 2009

hey fake gungan real renu,
    i just called your no man to tell him your message posted.
    he told me to write you the following to refresh your memory that he is your real man or no man

here were his messages to you, i delivered it free of charge:

my sweet love, my cuite, my darling, the woman of my dream:

why you are so angry with me to say that i am no man?

do you remember your sweet words you told me when we were in the restaurant with your superman? and how he became jelous and told you something!
    do you remember you asked me to kidnap you to dubai and do whatever i want to do with you
    do you remember that you want to rape me
    do you remember when i was in my hotel, you called me that you needed me so bad and want to have sex with you right now but there was no car to bring you to my hotel? i told you that i dont do illegal sex.
    do you remember that you want to make love wtih me so bad that you want to have a baby with me
    do you remember that how despirate you looked for apartment for me to stay so you could live with me in delhi
    do you remember all the secrete love message, sms and emails that you wrote me even though you were married
    do you remember the day before you got marry what did you tell me? you told me that you just got marry but your heart is with me that you always love me.
    do you remember everytime when i was leaving delhi, you always cried bady that you were lonely and empty without me. i dont know how your superman can live with you when everyone knew that you are my pet.

it is good that i hold my friend well since i was 28. i did not put it into wrong or dirty hole
    otherwise what you promised me would come truth to give me a baby girl and it will be a big disaster to the world to have one more woman as you. i am for sure i dont want to have a baby with a woman like you. i would rather bang a tree than you even you were the only woman in the world.
    thanks for your entertainment in my life.

here is from the frsturated woman for ms renu:

thank you renu, today i knew more truth from your no man...woo unbelivable... i think you have some bottmline, but i dont know that you are so cheap and low woooo...wooo ... wooo.. .. amazing.
    thank you renu and have a nice sleep.

old man Jun 07, 2009

hey fake gunjan real renu
    do you have 10 babies now with the supermen? please send me the babies photos we want to see!

sad, you got marry when you were 38 so please work harder to get 20 babies wtih your superman
    he can do it since he is only 28, 10 years younger than you, but you dont have much time!
    catch it up

u can do it! u can do it!

some women even gave birth at 60 so dont worry, you can do it!

i think you like the movie Karz so you do as what the woman did in the movie?

old man Jun 07, 2009

hey fake gungan and real renu
    i know why you have to cheat the No Man money since you need to spend money to buy the superman

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i know the truth
    your love is fake and just for you to make money to buy superman to meet your desire and needs

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    what a greedy woman!

hey fake gunjan REAL RENU
    why so angry that you called your lover that he is No man?

hey you said that he is NO MAN

EITHER YOU SLEPT WITH HIM AND YOU TASTED HIM

OR
    because he is decent not to sleep with you even you went to the hotel room to look for him?
    is it you are so angry that he refused to sleep with you so you call him that HE IS NO MAN

HAHHAHAHA

Gunjan will never write this kind of sick stuff as you. She knew everything and she is a decent girl. she left the job coz she did not want to cheat the old man.

WELCOME RENU, DONT FORGET TO PUT MUSIC AT THE BACKGROUD WHEN SING KHABI KHABI

old man Jun 07, 2009

hi my dear love cute renu
    you are my sunshine, you are my stars that give me light and direction
    you are the comfortable breeze that comfort me in the hot summer
    you are my wings that bring me to the highest where i never dream to go
    you are my beauty queen whose beauty will never fall when the sun set
    your kisses are the sweetiest icecream, your touch are the best medicine, your voice are the sound of the nature!

you promise to love me forever and you wont quit me no matter what i do to you but you married him.
    you promies to give me a baby girl but where is she
    you promise to always be there for me, but where are you now?
    you promised to be mine only but you are with him
    when will this agony end?
    so all those cries that you did not want money or work to come between us were lies.
    so you are not a real lover
    do you really love him then?
    it seems your love is a vehicle or a product for you to get where you want to go and get what you want to have the materials in your life.

• Gu
    gunjan Jun 04, 2009

frustrated women talking here clap for her
    pelase try to build your company rather then passing time and his husband is no man so she is child less till now

• Kh
    Khabi Khabi Jun 03, 2009

someone wrote me saying why i told the public about this woman and why i should say this. this person is so angry and seems she feels the pain and heat so much so that i cant imagine..if she respect herself why she cheated, why she begged the man to let her to go to his hotel room? why asked the man to kidnap her to dubai and do whatever he wants to do? why you need to worry about her shame when she does not have one. did u do the same?

hey either you are the one i was talking about OR you are another cheater who want to cheat that y you are so distrubed and feel the heat. am i right? y you are so disturbed about what i wote? do you afraid i wil do the same thing to write the truth about you if you start to cheat hahahha!

• Be
    BEST SINGER AWARD May 30, 2009

YEAR 2009, BEST SINGER AWARD... MS RENU BHANGA .
    BEST SONG OF YEAR 20009, NEW VERSION OF KABHI KABHI, WRITTER MS. RENU BHANGA... PL GIVE HER SALUTE AND CLAPPING HANDS!!!

Kabhi kabhi I CHEAT YOU ALOT
    Kabhi kabhi I AM A REAL SLOG
    Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye
    I WAS A LOW CLAST DESIGNER
    Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin
    U MADE ME ADMINISTRATOR
    Tujhe zameen pe bulaya gaya hai mere liye
    U MADE ME RICH BY TRUST ME N LET ME CHEATING U

Ye gesuon ki ghani chhaon hain meri khatir
    I TOLD U I WILL COME TO DUBAI & U CAN DO WHATEVER U WANT TO DO, I DONT CARE
    Ye honth aur ye baahein meri amaanat hain

Kabhi kabhi I TOLD YOU TO KIDNAP ME IN DUBAI FOREVER
    Ki jaise bajti hain shehnaaiyaan si raahon mein
    BUT U REJECTED OVER AND OVER
    Suhaag raat hain ghoonghat utha raha hoon main
    I TOLD U I WANT TO SEE U EVERY MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP, BUT U PRETEND DONT UNDERSTAND
    Simat rahi hai tu sharma ke apni baahon mein
    I TOLD YOU BRING ME TO USA, U REJECTED

Kabhi kabhi I TOLD YOU I WAS COMING TO YOUR HOTEL ROOM, U REJECTED
    Ki jaise tu mujhe chaahegi umr bhar yoohin
    WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO WHEN U ALWAYS REJECTED ME AND DONT WANT ME
    Main jaanta hoon ki tu geir hai magar yoohin
    I WANT TO DESTROY YOU IN THE NAME THAT I LOVE U, I HAVE NO CHOICE TO MARRY DEEPAK SINCE I WAS 38 YET SINGLE. WHAT DO YOU EXPECTED ME TO DO?

Kabhi kabhi I WANT TO BE RICH, I THOUGHT I COULD MAKE U MARRY ME!!! 7 YEARS U NEVER WANT ME! AM I THAT BAD? NOPE, I AM THE BEST! I MAKE MY MAN RICH. U ARE A LOSSER COZ U DONT ADORE ME!
    Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai

Kabhi kabhi I CHEAT YOU ALOT