Menu
Jax Exports Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Jax Exports
reviews & complaints

www.jaxexports.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Jax Exports Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Jax Exports at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jax Exports. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Jax Exports reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Jax Exports reviews & complaints

M

Jax Exports I bought a 2013 Mercedes Benz SL63 from Jax Exports Inc

I bought a 2013 Mercedes Benz SL63 from Jax Exports Inc. on March 8, 22. It's been 4 months now, and despite all the promises, nothing has been delivered. I still haven't received the permanent Virginia registration and plates, and they haven't reimbursed me the $2500.00 they overcharged for state tax.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jax Exports I've been trying to get my GAP refund from Jax Exports for like a whole month now, and honestly, it's been a real hassle

I've been trying to get my GAP refund from Jax Exports for like a whole month now, and honestly, it's been a real hassle. I contacted the company, but it turns out that someone named *** didn't even bother checking with them and marked my account as "not funded" with the GAP Company. Can you believe that? So, I talked to this lady named Natalie at SIDE CAR, and I made sure to record our conversation, just in case. Then, I sent an email to VIvianna, explaining everything I found out, and you know what she said? She said she'll look into it again. Like, seriously?

S

Jax Exports I bought a 2015 BMW X5 from Jax Exports on July 9th

I bought a 2015 BMW X5 from Jax Exports on July 9th. They didn't tell me that the sunroof and backup camera were broken, and they refused to fix the backup camera. I called them many times to get them to send a check to my previous finance company for the payoff amount, but they lied and didn't do it. It's been a month now, and I've been begging them to send the payoff amount so that my credit doesn't get worse. They won't return my calls and still haven't sent the money to my previous finance company. I'm scared that they not only lied to me, but also committed fraud and scammed me. I really need help with this.

Is Jax Exports legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Jax Exports as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Jax Exports stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Jax Exports should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Jax Exports earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Jax Exports achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Jaxexports.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Jax Exports website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Jaxexports.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Jaxexports.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Jax Exports, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a jaxexports.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Jaxexports.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The jaxexports.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jax Exports I bought a 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel truck from Jax Exports in early February 2022

I bought a 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel truck from Jax Exports in early February 2022. When I got the truck, there were a few oil and transmission leaks. They didn't offer much of a discount, only $300, or to fix the leaks. We agreed that I would bring the truck back the following weekend for repairs. Since I live 2.5 hours away, I brought it back on Saturday. They kept it for a week and I picked it up the next weekend. But after driving it for less than 30 minutes, the truck started smoking and leaking oil everywhere. The oil pan, turbo, and transmission were all leaking oil. They came to pick up the truck from my house the following Wednesday. They had my truck for almost 3 months, but they hardly communicated with me about what was happening. They had to send the turbo out to get rebuilt because it was leaking oil, fix the oil pan gasket, and reseal the transmission. At one point, they wouldn't even answer my calls, so I had to have someone call for me. I finally picked up the truck on May 1st. However, after driving on the highway for just 30 minutes, it started smoking and leaking oil again. Nothing had been fixed. I decided I couldn't deal with them anymore after waiting 3 months for my truck. It took me a whole week to get in touch with the owner, Bruce. I told him I was taking it to my local diesel shop for diagnosis, and he agreed. The turbo was leaking and needed to be rebuilt, the transmission shifter was leaking, and the valve cover gasket was also leaking. He said the turbo was under warranty, but all he sent me was a Google image of the warranty place, which took me 4 days to get. My diesel mechanic sent the turbo to the Borg Warner repair center, which cost me $1100. I finally got the truck back and running a week ago, but now the injectors are bad, and it's going to cost me $2500 to $3000 to fix. They completely screwed me over and won't even reply to my messages.

Jax Exports Customer Reviews Overview

Jax Exports, a renowned company in the export industry, has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their commitment to excellence and top-notch services, Jax Exports has established itself as a trusted name in the market.

Customers have praised Jax Exports for their exceptional customer service. The company's dedicated team goes above and beyond to ensure that clients' needs are met and their expectations exceeded. From prompt responses to efficient problem-solving, Jax Exports has proven to be reliable and dependable.

Another aspect that customers appreciate about Jax Exports is the quality of their products. The company takes pride in delivering goods that meet the highest standards. Whether it's agricultural products, industrial equipment, or consumer goods, Jax Exports ensures that their products are of superior quality, resulting in customer satisfaction.

Furthermore, Jax Exports is commended for their efficient and timely delivery. Customers have expressed their delight in receiving their orders promptly, without any delays or complications. This reliability in shipping has contributed to the company's positive reputation and has earned them repeat business from many satisfied clients.

Moreover, Jax Exports' website, jaxexports.com, has been praised for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive information. Customers find it easy to navigate through the website, locate the desired products, and place orders hassle-free. The website also provides detailed descriptions and specifications of the products, enabling customers to make informed decisions.

In conclusion, Jax Exports has received numerous positive reviews for their exceptional customer service, high-quality products, efficient delivery, and user-friendly website. Their commitment to excellence has made them a preferred choice for customers in the export industry.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Jax Exports contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Jax Exports?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jax Exports Customer Service. Initial Jax Exports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jax Exports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jax Exports. Discuss the issues you have had with Jax Exports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.