All Terrain MediaUnauthorized Charges

B

I am REALLY MAD! I recently checked my account, which my husband usually does, and I found this company neither I nor my husband know who they are. From what my husband told me they have been taking $59.95 out of our account each for the past YEAR, maybe longer he said. Tomorrow I'm going to my bank and disputing it. They DEFINITELY NEED CRIMINAL CHARGES PUT AGAINST THEM!

More All Terrain Media Complaints & Reviews

Saro Bedian Aug 12, 2016

My card was charged 49.95 by this company. The card information was given by another site without my permission. My name is Saro Bedian and email is [email protected] I would like a full refund or I will open a small claims court case, in which case the culprit would have to come to MA to defend themselves. This feels like a violation, I've lost trust due to this. Thank you.

• Ni
    Niel Distraught Jun 22, 2016

I was looking over my bank statement and found that something called All Terrain Media had charged me $50 last month. I don't remember signing up with them, so I've been trying to cancel my membership with them. I found complaint boards instead stating that the same thing is happening to others. I don't care whether charges are filed like the others who wrote complaints wanted. I just want my paycheck to stop disappearing into something I don't even use.

• Ta
    Tara McCaskill Mar 18, 2014

This company (ALL TERRAIN MEDIA) is affiliated with US Financial Resources, they have a website as well. When you sign up for "FREE GRANT MONEY" and give out your credit card information, US Financial Resources will charge your account as a Authorization Hold for 3 days unless you cancel your membership.

• La
    ladydi1972 Feb 19, 2013

All Terrain Media just took $49.95 out of my bank acct. a couple of days ago and I want my $$$back ASAP. How can they do that? I want to file charges on them for theft plus it made my acct. overdrawn and I want that back too plus the headaches they have caused me. [email protected]

• Jz
    jzehring Jan 13, 2013

all terrain media just took 49.95 out of my bank account just two days ago, what the f#$%

ragdolldude Sep 06, 2012

Correction. Email was from [email protected], not as noted above.

ragdolldude Sep 06, 2012

I spoke to these crooks about 3 hours ago. They agreed to refund the Sept. charge of $39.95 and I was told I'd have to write a letter to them ASKING for a refund for the August charge of $39.95. I just got an email from [email protected] with just a generic address. NO department, NO person's name. NO MENTION of All Terrain Media in the address whatsoever. I was not even told which "product" I was being billed for, so how can I properly complain? CROOKS

ragdolldude Sep 06, 2012

BTW, the billing address said UTAH on my bank statement.

ragdolldude Sep 06, 2012

I noted a charge of $39.95 dated 8-3-12 from online media. I figured it was something she bought. BUT, on Sept. 4, 2012 the same $39.95 was charged again. My wife said it was nothing she ordered or authorized. I went to our bank. Teller could not initially find a contact phone number. A long term bank member looked in another system to find a phone number that I called. The person who handled my phone call, answered a different business name. I asked if this was All Terrain Media, and I was told that was likely a "billing name", and not the business name. I was told we signed up for a system to file grants and earn money. My wife and I are retired and this is NOT something we would have wanted. I asked for the 2 charges of $39.95 to be put back into my bank account. They agreed to do this for the 9-4 billing, but not for the 8-3 billing. I'm supposedly going to receive an email with instructions on "writing a letter" to them, asking for my money back. This is crap. Phony business name on billing with no easy to locate phone number.

• Sh
    SHANITA WILLIAMS May 03, 2011

HELLO MY NAME IS SHANITA WILLIAMS, AND I AM WONDERING WHO IN THE HELL IS, ALL TERRAIN MEDIA? THE REASON I ASK BECAUSE THEYVE TAKEN 59.85 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I WAS WONDERING I COULD GET MY MONEY RETURNED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF THEM AND I NEVER GAVE ANY PERMISSION TO GET ANYTHING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT .ALSO, I AM WONDERING IF THERE'S A CONTACT NUMBER FOR ME TO TALK WITH SOMEONE? IF SO THERE'S ANYWAY SOMEONE CAN PUT IT ON MY EMAIL [email protected] I WOULD GLADLY APPRECIATED...

• Li
    Linda Behrens Sep 26, 2010

I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING AND THERE IS A CHARGE ON MY BANK STATEMENT FROM [protected] FOR $59.95. I AM DISABLED AND I NEED THAT MONEY PUT BACK IN MY BANK, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Pa
    Paul Green Feb 09, 2009

On Friday, February 6, running an on-line check of what balance was available in the checking account of my bank, I discovered the presence of a charge for $49.95, almost fifty dollars, that I did not remember having authorized.

I contacted the bank by phone and had the charge disputed; I also wound up having to obtain a new check card from the bank.

All Terrain Media, which had made the charge against my account, had provided no information with which the bank could follow up in its investigation.

The company is one that commits financial grifting, and I have become convinced that the Better Business Bureaus and the offices of the Attorneys General of the several states should conduct criminal investigations of it.