Alice jade Forrester photographywedding pictures

Not only that she is not an professional photographer, she has ruined my only happy moment of my life :my wedding day memories pictures !!! The money that I had paid are far away from the services she provides. When I received my wedding pictures and looked thru there was fire alarm sensors, and fire extinguishers that you can see behind myself and my husband, the pictures are far away from being professional. We had to take the pictures back to an professional photographer to make them look like wedding pictures. Do not pay for this service.

Jackie Joyce Feb 19, 2013

I found Jade Alice photography very professional. My wedding photographs were excellent, she put everybody at ease and i would certainly recommend her to anybody who has a special event to be photographed. The prints i received from my day were outstanding and i could not have asked for more. I have already recommended her services to everybody i know.

• Lu
    lucy_green Feb 07, 2013

Jade Alice photography photographed my wedding and I received an excellent service. Not only was she approachable, kind and considerate she was extremely useful at making sure everything ran smoothly and on time for our big day. The photos that were taken on our day were outstanding. I would highly recommend to friends, family and strangers.