Alibaba Group Holding Logo

Alibaba Group Holding

Having problems with Alibaba Group Holding?

969 West Wen Yi Road, Yu Hang District
Hangzhou

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alibaba Group Holding.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 28, 2019

Alibaba — for false allegations on concern

Hello Alibaba first tell me your real name address. I'm the legal advisor of this concern. Unneccessay...

Mar 14, 2019

Ningbo Kaiqi Import & Export Co., Ltd — glass charger plate

I purchased 310 items of glass charger plate through Alibaba.com. Order No. [protected] . Product Amount...

Nov 13, 2018

Alibaba Group Holding — daraz bd

Dear ALIBABA, I am a student of Navy college, Chottogram, Bangladesh. I am a regular customer of daraz. But...

Dhaka
Oct 31, 2018

Alibaba Group Holding — second hand kobelco delivered in delapadated condition.

I wanted to purchase a low hour 6 ton Japanese excavator around 2000 hours old. There are many sites on...

Sep 30, 2018

Alibaba Sunspeed Product Co Ltd — wholesale safety matches

Beware of Sunspeed Product Co Ltd and a representative using the name "Mr. Jason" Sun Speed Product Co., Ltd...

Alibaba Group Holdingcooler bags

I ordered 3, 500 pcs of cooler bags from Cangnan Yongchang non wooven fabric company LTD about a month ago. the goods were delivered to me in Nigeria but the quality of the goods delivered is not the same quality as the quality of the sample they sent to me for approval. This has made my client to reject the bags and thereby putting me in a debt of about $3, 000.

the annoying part of it is that the company do not feel any remorse for the loss they have put me through and the respresentative by name Jenny is not given me any reason for the diffrence in the quality.

I want alibaba to kindly intervene. below is the contact of the company.

Conch Bags Company Limited
Email:[protected]@nonwovensbag.com
Tel:0086-[protected]
Direct tel:0086-[protected]
Mobile: 86-[protected](Whatsapp)
Fax:0086-[protected]
www.nonwovensbag.com

Shenzhen Vicdow Industrial CO.service

The baddest service cant work
    With this company, they are cheaters its been over 20 days I have not received
    My ordered materials and because of company's mistake customs now have panalised with 35000rs &
    More and after paying full price of the materials I am not even
    Getting products. This company shenzhen vicdow industrial co. Has a manager who is a
    Cheater in his field named johnny liao. Do not purchase
    Any product from this company they are very irresponsible and will never accept
    Their mistake and u will not even get your products as well as money refund

Sep 08, 2018

Alibaba Group Holding — amazon echo spot

hi, i got a email related to my enquiry regarding the above mentioned product. the email clearly stated from...

Aug 13, 2018

Shanghai Ukung Machinery Technology — food trailer

In December of 2017, I paid a deposit on a food trailer from this company and the man representing them was a...

alibaba.comtheir entire website

In late June, I ordered some hair products; they have yet to arrive. When I tried to track my order, it was impossible. Though I had been forced to open an account with them to order, my passwords (I opened two accounts to make sure) were not good. When I tried to "authenticate my identity, " I got sent a verification number eventually, but by the time I could wade through the Turkish (yes, you'll never get all of it translated), the number was no good. It's an endless circle of hell. I wasted over half an hour just trying to track my order. There's no way to sign in. NEVER ORDER from these crooks. I don't know how they stay in business. They should be forced off the web.

Jun 16, 2018

Alibaba Group Holding — unsatisfactory behaviour of alibaba trade dispute mediation department

Dear Sir, I bought a wood Chipper with Loncin Engine from Yancheng Newbang Machinery Ltd. China via Alibaba...

Alibaba Group Holdingcase #[protected]/order#[protected]

Dear mr. Ma. I had an issue with a fraudulent supplier of aliexpress and was promised a refund seven times by your support staff through your ‘eva' support system.

Your supplier delayed my dispute claiming to have to wait till the end of chinese new year to 'contact the factory'.in the mean time the dispute period ended. And your supplier changed her email address.

For the past three months I have been dealing with your 'service' people, all claiming to have lodged a complaint and "to wait for 10 days". They will not give details to contact aliexpress/alibaba management.

And after having to provide the photographic evidence several times, and been told that I would receive a full refund, I have not. How many times must I submit to your ‘support' system in order to finally receive my due refund?

Ps I have saved all the communications with your seller and your 'service' people. Would you like me to post them here so every one can see this for what it is?

Service no. Is:#caseno:[protected]#
        Order: [protected]

Alibaba Group Holdingorder no. [protected]

Supplier is Zhejiang Spelor Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.

My order was delayed by more than 40 days

My order was not delivered in full

Supplier seldom responds to my queries

every response is slow and full of lies etc

Moreover I am unable to lodge a complaint on the alibaba site - it keeps saying that the refund amount does not match refund requested - attempted to contact alibaba customer service etc no response

I recieved 10 machines - out of that 2 machines are dead on arrival - motor not working - another 2 machines panels are damaged - Plus the supplier has not sent me spares as promised - he has not sent me one compressor and 2 sets of gear boxes

Poor service - bad products and alibaba is unhelpful

Dr Kash Gomes

order no. [protected]

Alibaba Group Holdingseveral alibaba companies not issuing refunds

my email: [protected]@gmail.com
            My member #us1273588357qqay

I ordered. Payment was made. Product was not sent. Never received the refund that was due. I would like a refund on these 3 orders. I have contacted the companies and they still have not issued a refund. I have waited months, and still no refunds.

Alibaba Group Holdingjewelry and accessories

I contacted Maida Yiwu Crafts on alibaba on the 25th of December 2017 for some items brooches, earrings, rings and keychains. Payments was made on the 29th of December 2017. I was told by their representative Ana Zhou that my goods will be ready in 5 to 7days.intact their website says 7to 10days. I stated contacting her after 7days on WhatsApp she stopped replying my messages.then 3 days after her manager David started chatting with me .he told me the keychain mold broke and I have to choose another two.I chose another two but he has also refused to reply my messages .today is the 16th and 17th day after I made payment and no one has replied my question or responded to my messages.

Alibaba Group Holding — protect alibaba.com's dispute team vendor

Alibaba.com Member ID: tr1183957971dugj Changzhou Bisek Cycle Co., Ltd. on 01.09.2017. Order No. I ordered an...

Changzhou

Alibabaproduct not received and no refund on alibaba

Hi, I have a shop in UK and I ordered via alibaba some puffer coats for my shop.
                Hebei Danruo Fur Trading Co., Ltd., ID: [protected]
                They recognized they couldn't provide one model (3 sizes) and told me they will refund but nothing happened
                so I did a complaint on alibaba, complaint case 7154604 but at the end they said they couldn't find them and closed the case
                It's horrible
                on the website it said they are trading from 2 years and are gold supplier
                tel:[protected]
                mob: [protected]
                email : [protected]@drfur.com
                skype:qyqxfur

how they can't find them??? how they can't oblige them to refund the money ?
                Hope you can help because it's not normal

my contacts
                Karine Franck
                escale.[protected]@yahoo.fr
                0044 [protected]

Alibaba Group Holdingdon't deal with them

This website is overwhelmed by fraudsters and scammers. And unfortunately, it's very hard to find out who is who.
                  Customer service is full of bunches of idiots who barely speak english and have no clue how to help if you have an issue. Plus, they are rarely available, so to contact them is a challenge.
                  So I don't recommend this website to anyone at all.

Alibaba Group Holdingwavlink wireless repeater.

I order from Ali expresses wavlink wireless repeater. But first day I received not working. I texted almost over month maybe 10. 15 times. No refund no exchange. I can't believe that. They are rubbing you. Please I need help I don't know what I have to do . They keep telling me they will fix it. But not fixed and no problem resolve. My first order. Never order again

Alibaba — false sell

Hi. Asked for a quote on alibaba. Received an answer by eMail from [protected]@mobq2000.com: Good day Boniet. We...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices