Alabama Powerlimbs left in my yard october 3, 2017

N

The pole in my yard had to be replaced due to a drunk driver. Alabama Power had to trim trees near the existing pole to install the new one. They are supposed to leave the location in better condition than what they find it. This is according to their instructions when they're hired.
I called October 5 and was told by they would be out that day to pick up the mess. They didn't show.
I called again on October 6 and was told by a Mrs. Eddy I was on the schedule to be picked up that day. I told her some limbs were right at the edge of the road and I didn't want problems with the city or county. They didn't show again.
I called on October 9 and was told they would place the order again and that it was all she could do. Tasha couldn't give me a day or time and the customer service number is the only number I can call.
This wouldn't happen in the CEO's yard.

Cheryl Hardin Mar 26, 2018

When the crew that came to TRIM the limbs away from power lines they cut half of my tree down. Before I could get my clothes on to tell them to stop he had cut several huge limbs that were no where near the lines. I am going to be very upset if that 50 year old pecan tree dies.