Al Ahli Driving Schoolal ahli driving school-ways of extracting money

Al Ahli Driving School is the worst service provider in UAE with terrible ways of extracting money from students.
I had a two years old Indian driving license which Al Ahli verified and while applying for UAE license, it helped me in reducing the number of classes to 30.
After failing me in Assessment Test multiple times and giving me extra classes for no reason, I went onto RTA final road test which I passed very easily.

Now, after passing the final road test they want me to produce my native country driving license to issue me UAE license. My Indian driving license is in India and there is no way that I can get it now!
If I do not produce the driving license then they want me to pay extra money for the 10 classes which they only had reduced after verifying my license.

This is just a way of extracting money from people, HOW CAN WE GET OUT NATIVE DRIVING LICENSE WHICH IS IN OUR HOME COUNTRY?
And now there is no one at home who can courier it to me, so I guess I will have to suffer silently once again for yet another devious way to extract money from students at Al Ahli Driving School-Dubai.