Akita Copy ProductsNever Use Akita Copy Products from the Tampa Bay Area

I hired Akita Copy to move a copy machine for me. They missed several appointments and then showed up, got the copier and tried everything that they could to delay delivery, until the following Monday. They then delivered my copy machine (Broken) and doubled the charge. I refused to pay the difference and they refused to repair the damage that they caused. We have gone back and forth on the phone and through the BBB. They lied to me and I will never, NEVER allow any of my companies to do business with them. I have posted this complaint on about twenty websites and I have received several emails thanking me for the information. If you would like to contact me, you can at [protected]@DePury.com The funny thing is the repair tech that was there for the delivery and didn't have the part told me that the repair would only cost about 10.00

I have spoken to several members of the company and they change their story to suit them but the bottom line is that they broke my copier, they promised to fix it, they then refused to fix it and then they just ignore the complaints. Good business practice.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices