Airsoft StationDo NOT buy from them

C

I purchased an airsoft rifle for my son's birthday. The rifle arrived in fine condition, and shot fine at first. My son got about 4 shooting sessions with it - less than 100 shots total - and now the bolt action makes a funny noise and the trigger does not fire the weapon. I contacted Airsoft Station and asked how to do a repair/exchange. Kelsey responded with "That specific item has a 7 day warranty. Since the item was delivered on 6/28 and we didn't hear from you until 7/13, that warranty is now void. If you have any further questions, please let me know." That's right Kelsey - I ordered the rifle far enough in advance so that he'd be able to open it on his birthday, so the warranty already expired by the time he opened it.
I will NEVER use this company again. I'll stick with those that will stand behind the products they sell. My only recommendation is to stay away from them.