Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management — joint lease agreement not cancelled
I am a tenant that was residing at 303 Impilo from the AFCHO letting agents. I submitted a cancellation notice of the joint lease for unit 303 Impilo Place cnr Jeppe and Loveday between myself and the other tenant on the 1 November 2017 and I was told that they need both signatures on the cancellation form of which I submitted with all signatures, apparently the other tenant sent a notice not to cancel the lease on the 29 November 2017 and the notice was only signed by her alone and had no signature of my own. I only found out on the 11 December 2017 when I was at the office to check whether the lease was cancelled and then on the 12 December 2017 I went to the offices asking why the notice not to cancel was accepted without my signature and I was told it was not picked up that it had only one signature and I asked what is the way forward, I was told to sign a new cancellation of the notice which I did and it was sent to her to sign and she is now refusing to sign and then this morning(13 December 2017) I called the office to find out what is to be done because I want my name to be removed from that flat and lease as I moved out in November and I was told that they cannot do anything without the other signature but they could accept a notice not to cancel without my signature...I even asked can't I do an affidavit stating that she is refusing to sign and I was told I can't she has to sign and I feel this is not fair because the lady I spoke to said they can't do anything with one signature yet they accepted a notice not to cancel with only one signature and never contacted me to find out if I am aware, she even said we assume that you are in contact with each other. Now I feel that the other tenant wants to use my name for a flat I am not even staying on.
More Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Afhcho Property Management/ Debt tec (collections co. - afhco took my deposit and still charged me for repairs they cant produce an invoice for , unable to produce the invoice since 18 Jan 2013 to date.
- Afhco Property Management - rental issue
- Afhco Property Management - Unethical behaviour, bad customer service even from the management.
- Afhco Property Management - everything
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - ridiculous utilities bill
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - Conducting of business in the building
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - furniture
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - AFHCO Agents, consultants and management.
- Afhco Property Management - unit b025 platinum place...
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - shut electricity, incompetent manager, incompetent security. it's just a bad place to live