Menu

J
Author of the complaint
12:49 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had interviewed with Aflac and although I decided not to take the job, I thought they were very professional and really cared about their customers. I was wrong. Aflac was the first company I suggested my daughter call when she needed health insurance. I did some preliminary calling for her because she was at work. I called Jim Edmonds in Culpeper, Va who was very nasty and unprofessional. He made me feel like I had no business asking questions. He ended up calling me a man on the phone (I am a woman and told him at the start of the call that my name was Joan so he was aware.) I ended the call. I called another agent in Culpeper and was told in a rude voice, on a recorder to leave a msg. I didn't. I then called customer service in Columbus Ga and a recorded line answered and told me to hold on they would get an agent. No one came on. Just a heads up Aflac management, You company is only as good as the agents you have working for you and from what I saw tonight, that isn't very good.

Helpful? 0 0

More Aflac complaints & reviews

Aflac - refusal to pay on claim
Aflac - refuse to pay on covered claim
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Aflac - aflac doesn't want to pay!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Aflac - defamation