Having problems with AFL India?

AFL India Customer Service Contacts

56/13 Basudebpur Road
shyamnagar

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AFL India Customer Service. Initial AFL India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AFL India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AFL India. Discuss the issues you have had with AFL India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AFL India Complaints & Reviews

AFL Indiamodern combat versus

I like modern combat versus very much but I can't play it because the updates are not available in my country I updated my modern combat versus like a week ago and within a day a new update has came.Because of such a long playing gap of not playing the game I have also became very bad at the game and it doesn't feel as fun as it was.I think that you can add a feature in which we can play with the people who are using the same version as us.

AFLPF

Hello,
    This Ramdas Shelke, PF A/c no:KN/BN/34272/171421. were working As Field Staff in Adeccoflexione Workforce Solution Ltd.(AFL) In nashik

I have submitted the PF withdrawal form on before 5 Months. The company person told me that it will take at least 3 months to credit in your account.But Still its not credited to my Bank Account.

Please do the needful asap.

Revert back me on the same on my Email.
    Thanking You.

Ramdas Shelke
    Con. No. [protected]
    Email id :- [protected]@ymail.com

• Pa
        Paulatim Sep 16, 2010

I am absolutely astounded at Channel 7's contempt for Queensland AFL supporters. To not show live, an AFL Preliminary Final is beyond belief. This is total contempt for viewers. Does anyone at Channel 7 actually give a damn. Maybe you could get the sunrise team to do a quick news story about lack of coverage with a few wise cracks and a bit of a laugh at the end. Everything should be fine then.
        I had become a fan of Channel seven over the last few years but like many I know - its becoming boring. If its all about ratings and you want to win time slots then AFL AFL AFL. Its the finals!!!
        If you aint interested in televising then dont bid for the rights too!