Affordable Spa Covers.comavoid this company

M

I have had a terrible experience with affordable spa covers. I placed and paid for my order on sunday 12/19, it was processed 12/20. Despite the claim on their web-site that they ship in 48 hours my cover did not ship until january 14th. This was after calling them or requesting assistance through their web-site a half dozen times. This company does not know how to communicate! To complicate my order further it was damaged in shipping. This was not their fault. Again 5 non returned calls before someone finally answered 11 days after the shipment was refused. How do you conduct business without answering the phone. I am still waiting for resolution and worse yet I am still without a hot tub cover. Do not use this company! They do not communicate to their customers-!

• He
    heartpumper Sep 18, 2018

I ordered from this company because of their warranty. After receiving the cover and reading the fine print, the warranty is basically useless, unless you live within driving distance of the company. Two of the four tie down clamps broke after only a few months (we do live in Northern IL, but have never had trouble with these from other companies). These clasps, which probably would cost the company a total of under $2 to ship to me, are not covered. I had to pay $14 to have two sent to me. This took over 4 weeks, 2 emails, 4 phone calls, and 2 hours of wasted time. Too many other companies out there - I will not buy from affordablespacovers.com again. TERRIBLE customer service! Image compares their small clasps to the ones from our old cover, which came with 2 extras.