AFerry.co.uk / amending a booking
Having made contact with Aferry and speaking with 'Will' I was charged £27 to change my booking date and given confirmation of the new booking in the form of a reference number.
'Hello, we have now changed your return and this is under a new reference number. At check in please use the reference number [protected]. Kind Regards, Will'
Upon arrival at Dieppe ferry port I was shocked to discover that my booking did not exist!
I then had to pay an additional £90 to dfds ferries to again re-book the same crossing I had already paid Aferry to amend.
I now do not have enough money to buy petrol to return home to my wife and baby daughter, I will be stranded in newhaven if this is not taken care of today.
Complete negligence on the part of Aferry and theft, take my money but deliver no service.
I demand a refund of £107 and an explanation. Dfds informed me that this happens all the time as did other customers in the que..
Mr Mark J Hale
More AFerry.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- AFerry.com - they sold me a non-existing service 
- Afeleti Pedro - cancel my premier credit card 
- AFerry.co.uk - internet cheating 
- AFerry.co.uk - online scam
- AFerry.co.uk - booking not received after payment 
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent transaction
- AFerry.co.uk - refund denied
- AFerry.co.uk - aferry reference number 11098238, grand navi veloci reference number 80387007125 booking 3 rooms for sal palermo to napoly 31/5/2018
- AFerry.co.uk - ferry algeciras-tanger thursday 13th april 2017
- [Resolved] AFerry.co.uk - booking passenger missing