Aerotek — unprofessional, rude.
Out of desperation I reached out to Aerotek for help in finding a job. Recruiter seemed nice at first, but turned out to be pushy. Did not respect my wishes to not be contacted while I was out of the country for a week (called, emailed, and texted me while away). When I got back to him and let him know I'd accepted another job offer as it was more along the lines of what I was looking for (easier commute, better pay, and full-time employment - no staffing agency to go through), he was quite rude in his response, and had the audacity to tell me I should've let him know earlier as it would've affected the process. They do not care about their candidates, only looking to plug people into whatever job they can find. Of course now doing my research on this agency, I won't ever go back to them.
More Aerotek Complaints & Reviews
- Aerotek - The Company Is Not Paying Their Employees On Time 
- Aerotek - Is a SCAM 
- Aerotek - Totally unethical 
- Aerotek Professional Services - No answer, no follow up 
- Aerotek - fraud and scam artists
- Aerotek - Very unprofessional
- Aerotek - Unprofessional, disrespectful 
- Aerotek - Unprofessionalism 
- Aerotek Staffing - Employment Verification 
- Aerotek - Bogus company