Having problems with Adore Me?

Adore Me reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2012. The latest review charged me twice and kept the item was posted on Jun 16, 2021. The latest complaint VIP Membership Scam was resolved on Dec 10, 2013. Adore Me has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 60 reviews. Adore Me has resolved 2 complaints.

Adore Me Customer Service Contacts

16th Floor, 205 W 39th St.
New York, New York
Mon8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Tue8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Wed8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Thu8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 8:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adore Me Customer Service. Initial Adore Me complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adore Me above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adore Me. Discuss the issues you have had with Adore Me and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Adore Me Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

AdoremeDon't shop here!

I ordered some items from AdoreMe, but never received my order! This has been the worst experience ever. I sent them many messages and even called many time, but there was absolutely no response from AdoreMe, It’s been two months now and no one was there to help me. I want my money back or my order, I actually don’t care. I just want some respect from these people. And on top of that they charged $40 from my credit card for a VIP membership. I never signed up to become a member! I will never do business with them again! I will be posting complaints about AdoreMe everywhere I can.

Respond

adoreme.com — The cancellation of V.I.P. membership & the statement that I did not return all of the product

I purchased an bra and panties(that is the only way you can buy from them. I returned the products the next...

AdoremePoor customer service

Since there was a huge sale on AdoreMe I ordered some items. The products were fine and looked cute, but just too large, so I needed an exchange. I checked their return policy and thought that it would be easy. But only when I contacted customer service I understood that the returning process is a real nightmare. The website kept leading me in circles from one help page to another. I was told to contact customer service via phone if I wanted to exchange the product. I tried to call them for about two weeks, before I finally got a response. By the time they finally replied it was past their return policy due date. What a waste of money!

AdoremeHorrible!

I placed an order and purchased two items. It was around the middle of October. Two months later, at the beginning of December I finally received one item. I contacted the company few times asking about where the other item was. But I received no response. I had tried to call them few times, but every time I was waiting on hold for about an hour. After waiting on hold I was disconnected. When I finally received a written reply, the directions were to call them back immediately. I did and was put on hold for another two hours until the call was dropped again. I also was added for a VIP membership and I had no idea about it. I tried to cancel my subscription and delete my credit card information, but it was impossible. Horrible company!

adoreme.comHate this site!!

This company is absolutely horrible! They only want to steal your money. And their money stealing plan actually works, believe me! I decided to read some information about them and realized that I'm not the only victim of AdoreMe. Well, I'll tell you about how things are working on this site. You order something from this website and they automatically sign you up for their "VIP membership". And of course they don't send you any emails about it. Then you notice that there are some money missing from your card. They charge your card $40 per month! I never agreed to anything. I'm lucky that I even noticed it! I called AdoreMe and they said I signed up for their "VIP membership", but I never did. I asked them to cancel my membership and return my money. But they only told that it is impossible, because I signed up for one year membership. Are you kidding me? I'm not going to give them my money for nothing! They are real thieves and liars! I will get my money back!

adoreme.comUseless site!

This was my first experience with AdoreMe. But I will never order something again because they are horrible company. I ordered my first two sets on October 3rd. It is now December but I didn't receive what I paid for. When I made an order they told that I will get it in few weeks. I used the tracking option and contacted them. Now they say that my order will come in January. They promised my products to be ready by a certain date, but those were only lies. I find it quite unprofessional and rude. I placed my orders well in advance because I was waiting for rare friend to come. I was hoping to be able to have my sets in time. It was a surprise for my friend. I have wasted my money, and I don't even have my purchases yet. My friend will arrive in few days, and I don't have my sets yet! I understand that processing and shipping take time, but at least they could tell that when I made an order. I'm incredibly disappointed by my first experience. I must say this was my first and last experience with this company. When I'll get my items I will definitely send all of them back.

Respond

adoreme.comThey automatically subscribed me for VIP services, but I didn't need them

5 months ago I purchased some items from www.Adoreme.com. Everything was perfect until now. They automatically subscribed me for the VIP services and took money for this status. I didn’t give my permission for it. I decided to cancel my card in order to stop these fees. But they started to call me and send emails, where they asked to pay for the subscription. I don’t know how to stop them now.

Adore MeCustomer Service and Product Equally as Terrible

9/11/15 So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today. Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since Monday without the decency of a return email or phone call I thought I would try this as my last ditch effort. On Sunday the 6th I signed up for adore me and ordered my first set for $19.95 which just shipped. On Monday the 7th I tried to order two different sets with the labor day coupon and it wouldn't allow me to use it. None of the reasons given applied. So aggravated that I was unable to use the Labor Day coupon on Labor Day I searched your site and found other sale items. I tried to order two different sets that plainly state they are on sale for $19.95 and yet when I went to check out it tried charging me full price for both sets. I have taken pictures of the website and the pricing as well as a picture of the screen that came up telling me I could not use a Labor Day coupon on Labor Day and have sent three to four separate emails sense Monday asking for someone to contact me regarding this issue but have been ignored. Not impressed for my first order as a VIP member and false advertisement comes to mind. I am hoping that somebody who reads this has the decency to actually get ahold of their very dissatisfied customer The two sets I am trying to order for the $19.95 that it is advertised as you can plainly see (had photos of site included in original message) is the pink Carmelina and the new Delphine My messages were seen immediately by the adore me administrator on Facebook and yet somehow they still haven't had the decency to at least tell me "we received your message" or "someone will get ahold of you as soon as possible" or "someone is checking into the issue and we will get back"... NOTHING. They read this message and looked at the photographs of their website that I sent and I have still heard nothing. Then I posted my previous paragraphs on every post of theirs on Facebook and said I'd continue to do so until I heard from someone and, miracle of miracles, FINALLY someone answered my message as well as deleted every one of my posts LOL. They said they'd look into it but of course when I replied back almost immediately to say thank you I found that they blocked me from sending messages and posts on their page and have gone dead silent again as well as STILL no answers to my emails. Obviously no one will ever contact me as they have no intention to do anything other than take your money and ship packages, anything beyond that they ignore. That's wonderful customer service, professionalism and ethics right there. I saw quite a few comments on their page about their terrible customer too. Canceling my membership IMMEDIATELY 10/20/15 So after going through all that *** with adore me.com with them refusing to provide me with any form of customer service via their site and Facebook I had written several bad reviews on several sites about my experience.Of course adoreme.com replied to my negative reviews almost instantly offering to help me with any of my problems but of course that was just for show under these sites to make themselves look good because even though I provided my information, AGAIN, still no one has gotten ahold of me. I have followed the adoreme.com explicit instructions on how to cancel your VIP membership. I have requested on four separate occasions a cancellation of my VIP membership because of the treatment I have received and yet they are still contacting me regarding my credit card information, which I cancelled my card, because they cannot charge my account for my VIP membership. You know the one that I've cancelled on four separate occasions and keep getting a confirmation of cancellation on. Oh, did I mention that the cups on the bra they sent me on my first order are two different cup sizes? Bad product, rude employees, still trying to rape my account after confirming my cancellation. Please tell EVERYONE you can about this terrible rip off company

Respond

Adore Me — Unauthorized Enrollment in monthly VIP membership program with monthly charge of 39.95

I did read everything when I ordered online in August and no where did it state that I was authorizing a...

Adore MeCharged for products I didn't receive, Costumer service does not respond!

I have tried to be patient with this company. I ordered multiple sets. I rush ordered them. This was a month ago. (August- its now mid september) I received half my order but was charged for the entire order, including the rush delivery of over $20. I called and got no response. I emailed twice. No response. I then sent a private message on facebook to your company. no response for 2 days, when finally someone responded!

First they told me they were sorry, the warehouse messed up my order. Then they apologized and said the customer service was down for a few days. Ok... that really says a lot about your company, but fine. I let it go.

Then I was told I need to send back the pieces I did actually receive to get the other pieces YOUR company forgot. (now remember I ordered these in August and wanted them for a trip i was taking the last week of august, which was why i paid to rush them) So i needed to print out labels, send them back and was told it would only be sent back standard shipping. (over a week to wait... and this was already AFTER my trip that you guys finally got back to me.) I just wanted the pieces your company messed up on and forgot but charged me for! So i decided to call costumer service again, assuming customer service was no longer down, right? 3 phone calls, 3 days in a row, on hold for 30 minutes with NO answer. Not one. I then sent another email. No response and its been over a week now.

I finally decided to contact a "stylist" on their website to get to actually speak to someone. I told her the whole story, asked if there was a number of a manger I can speak to. No. (of course not) I finally decide its not worth this trouble and I could have gone to Nordstrom and got three sets for what I paid for 5 here and had people treat me well and like my money and service matters, with better quality lingerie. But wait... I need to also pay to return the products that this company messed up on repeatedly! AND it will take a month to refund me my money, AND I need to do all the work! After I print the label, and send it back and wait for my refund I need to contact adore me (how can i do that when no one answers the phone?) and get them to refund me the fee to ship the items back!

What a complete mess! Its s shame, the products aren't bad, but costumer service and reliability is just down right awful They also delete any negative comments left on their facebook. I wanted to love this company very much, but what a complete scam and farce.

Adoreme — fraud charges

Courtney L. Knight 110 Touraine Road Grosse Pointe Farms MI, 48236 313.408.6068 [protected]@mail.wlu.edu July...

Adore MeVIP Membership Scam

I made a purchase in January 2015, not knowing that the VIP price that I selected automatically enrolled me in a reoccuring monthly charge of $39.95, billed to the credit card that I used to make my purchase. When I called to unenroll from the VIP membership, they refunded me some of my money, not all, then stated that I would need to make a purchase to redeem my remaining $39.95 credit. However, when I made a purchase to redeem my credit, I was automatically, without my will or knowledge, reenrolled in the VIP program which gives Adore Me continued access to bill my credit card every month for $39.95. What a scam! I called a second time and spoke with Brittany Colson - she was not at all helpful and downright condescending toward me. She refused to unenroll me from the VIP program or cancel the order that I had just placed and told me that I would need to call or email Adore Me after I receive this unwanted merchandise to cancel my enrollment in the VIP program once again.

This company uses your credit card information to bill you without authorization - it seems near impossible to unenroll or unscribe from their site. I am a very dissatisfied customer and believe that their business practices are not only unfriendly, but borderline fraud. I advise everyone to stay away from Adore Me!

1 Response
                    • Ka
                      Kathy Brock Mar 11, 2015

Placed an order in Feb. looked at my checking acct. they took money out this month. I didn't order this month. I have called several times & always on hold. No one will answer!!! And no way to email them!

AdoremeFraudulent Charge

I signed up for AdoreMe’s subscription service back in April of 2014 based on the promise that I could discontinue the service at any time. After receiving 2 packages (in April and May) I decided that the quality of the product in no way matched up to the rather high price ($39.95 for most sets). I called in June to cancel the subscription altogether. Afterwards I checked my credit card bill to see if June was refunded; it was.

Based on this, I assumed they heard me loud and clear. They didn’t and continued to charge me my monthly subscription fee of $39.95. I still had a credit on my account and intended to use it at a later date, so when I got the reminder “You have a credit email” I assumed that was what it was referring to. In October I realize that I am still being charged, I email again asking what’s going on and demanding for them to cancel my account. They claim they could only cancel over the phone so I call and ask for it to be canceled AND for the money to be refunded. They refused.

I did the same song and dance in November and December over both the phone and via email and still it has not been canceled. I’ve contacted my credit card company, but unfortunately they are siding with AdoreMe because of how the user agreements are written.

To be clear I am fine with the charges up until June of 2014 when I canceled my service, but the charges which occurred afterwards I do not feel responsible for.

Do not do business with this company! They are desperate to hold onto ever customer and will trap you into a monthly charge of $39.95 which quite obviously adds up. So far they’ve gotten me for $279.65 and as a student this really hurts. Please don’t make the same mistake I have.

Adore MeMembership charges

While this website seems legit, they are a huge scam.

They auto enroll you in a VIP membership which charges your credit card $35 every month to "give you store credit." That's literally the most ridiculous thing ever. If I wanted to buy something, I would. I don't need my hard earned money (not earning interest) sitting on their website.

When you call to cancel this membership, the most annoying voice ever comes on a recording and offers you a small hold time. However, you will likely be on hold for 20+ minutes, a tactic to get you to simply hang up and continue to be scammed.

If you email them about canceling, they indicate that you must call do it. Wow, amazing customer service!

They claim calling is the only option due to "security purposes." Hilarious because there are a million websites on the Internet that can easily accommodate the simple task of canceling one's account. Not to mention--this is just a lingerie website! It's not a banking website or something important. Geez!!!

So, they offer you the option of going on a payment vacation. Which is when your account is frozen and they can't put those monthly charges on there. But these vacations only last 1 to 3 months. Since they never pick up their phone calls, put you on hold for insane holds times, and tell you via email you can't do what you want to do, the payment vacation is virtually the only choice you have to keep your credit card from being charged.

When you do have the not so great pleasure of finally speaking with someone in their "customer service" department they then inform you that you cannot cancel your account because you are on a payment to vacation.

Even when you point out to them that a payment vacation was the last and only resort to keep your account from being charged, they say they simply cannot do it.

This is astounding because any other website on the Internet would cancel your account if you requested that. It really is that simple.

They then ask if there's anything else they can help you with.

HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY DOING WHAT THE CUSTOMER ASKS.

This website is the biggest scam on the planet and once you get sucked into it you're pretty much stuck.

BE WARNED.

Adore Me — VIP Membership Scam

PLEASE READ FULL REVIEW OF THIS SCAM COMPANY!!! DO NOT purchase from this company. If you do not stipulate...

Adore Me — Horrible Service

My order was returned to Adore Me on the 14th of May 2013 as shown by the UPS website (tracking...

Brampton

adoreme.comI would never use this site again

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! worst service of my life! I loved their pieces, really gorgeous, and when they said free returns, even better! I've been a 38D for over 6 years in every single store or bra I've ever tried. That's my size. Adore Me runs small. So I want to exchange it for a 40D or 40DD. They don't have it. Apparently they think people will wear 38E or 38F, but a 40C? never! So they have maybe 5 sets in my size that are all this light pink... you realize I'm not celibate right? ugly and pathetic. And I don't want to return because big surprise - it's NOT free returns - there's a $5 restocking fee! So I email them. They respond with a generic this is our process, etc. and I reply that that's not what I was asking, that I can read thank you very much, and the issue is much more complicated. They don't respond. EVER. I email again. NOTHING. I email again and finally get a response that my mail was going into their spam folder. Another generic response, to which I respond to, again. And mind you this entire time I'm asking for a manager to call me because this is ridiculous. They never respond. Finally, I get a day off work so I can call, and they are entirely unhelpful. The manager sticks to her guns of "I'm sorry our service has been bad, but this is our policy." Which is not helpful at all. She wasn't even upset or surprised that after 12 emails her staff did not respond! Entirely pathetic. Michaela attempted to help me over email and did a truly horrible job. When I talked to the supervisor, Brittany, about returning the product, she had the audicty to recommend I PAY to get tracking on my package, in case THEIR warehouse loses it so I have proof they have it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I would never use this site again.

Respond

adoreme.com — I am considering class action suit or reporting them to the department of consumer affairs

I ordered a set at the beginning of November and it arrived a couple of weeks later. The bra didn't fit...

Adore Me — Adore Me delivery problems

So, Adore Me is a lingerie website that sells everything for $39.95 and was having a sale Buy 3 for $ 49.95...

adoreme.comThe site is not good, it is a pain to navigate

I participated in a program for adore me before they launched. They rewarded me with free lingerie for every 10 people referred to the site. The site is not good, it is a pain to navigate. The sizing on the lingerie is totally off, I wear a 36DD and ordered that size for my first "free set" it was comical how small it was, my daughter who wears a 32b was able to fit into it! I tried to contact them but had no reply after several attempts at contacting them. On the site I did find that they say no returns on lingerie earned by free credits or referrals...so I wrote it off as a freebie that didnt quite work out. The next month I ordered my set, I decided if the sizes were off I should order really big, so I went with a 40F...I got it and it was STILL TOO SMALL. I again tried to contact customer service and didnt get any sort of reply. The 3rd code they sent me didn't even work. I shouldn't complain too much because they were free, so I wasn't out any money. but I would NEVER recommend this site or product to anyone. Also from a quality standpoint, the lingerie is VERY Cheap, the material is rough and not worth the price they would like you to pay. ...Im not saying this just because they did not fit and I had no customer service response after multiple attempts, its a very poor quality all around.

3 Responses
                              Anna Fujii Oct 28, 2018

These folks billed me several times even after I received an email saying my account was cancelled. I called only to be told that there is not a supervisor or manager taking calls. The call center folks have no authority to handle any complaints. This company is ridiculous!

• Br
                              britta42 Apr 10, 2013

Extremely sketchy. They offer a Groupon only for new members because they know that these people won't be familiar with the scam they are running. You make your purchase and are forced to sign up for the membership, and it is unclear exactly what they mean by the membership.

What their membership entails is them charging your account monthly for the price of a set (they claim there are $10 sets and there are not) and they absolutely refuse to refund the money on these unless you immediately discover what they are up to.

In my case, my boyfriend made the purchase and so was unaware/didn't notice the charges for 3 months. I had called and unsubscribed from their "service" the DAY I made the order, and so should not have been up for multiple monthly charges. When I called I waited an hour before speaking to a representative, who informed me that they had no record of me unsubscribing, and also because I did not remember the name of the person who I spoke to in January (this is April) they did not believe I had actually unsubscribed and would not refund me the 100+ dollars that they have charged to my account.

Rather than refund me the money, she has suggested I simply purchase something and return it to get my money back, minus restocking. WHAT?

Both representatives were rude and unknowledgeable and the first time I called to cancel, the prices listed on the website were incorrect and inconsistent with advertised. She assured me they would be correct on my statement, but I don't like to "check out" with my card for 200+ more than the price is supposed to be, given their specials.

Will not purchase from them again, reported them to Groupon, and will continue to tell others, this is unacceptable.

• Ka
                              Kat S. Jan 16, 2013

Selection is okay but they never have my size in stock. The really don't have enough cotton and natural fiber items to make me happy. The automatic credit card billing is annoying. The customer service is horrible and they have a horrible web support. When I have called them I have waited on hold for over 20 minutes. Since their customer support line is only open from 9-6 EST it means I have to call from work (embarrassing). In concept the site is great, in execution is total rubbish.