Adesso ValveFake Products

K

we ordered some valves from Adesso Valve through a trader in earlier 2011, but the valves were not delivered until mid of 2012, more than 11 months delayed. Worse, we requested valves in duplex 2507, but PMI inspection showed all valves were actually in SS304 and carbon steel. The workmanship of the valves were really substandard and were rejected by my customer.

• Ka
    Karel K Aug 07, 2013

We are a dutch small machine factory who has done sub-manufacturing for Adesso Valve in Rotterdam / Dordrecht and after several months we are still unpaid, the owner Piet Hofman is a con man an has more lies in his sleeves than chapters in a book.
    We are wondering aloud, how is it possible that people like Piet Hofman can get away with this kind of activities, Adesso cheats, scams and put companies like us in a very bad financial position.

Anybody who has a simular experience ?

• Ba
    Badrul Bistaman Aug 19, 2013

I am a malaysian Engineer and was employeed by Adesso Valves for several months and this company has no business ethics whatso ever, The owner promised me from the beginning that Adesso would issue a working visa for me and that my family could come over and that Mr Pieter personally would arrange all the formalities with the immigration office in Netherlands called IND.
    However now when I have paid the piper and lost everything, my old job and the job with Adesso, I can only say he is a liar and Adesso is a scam company. The only reason why they did all this efforts is because they wanted all the engineering details which I brought with me from Malaysia. After all details will given by me and implemented in the system, Adesso informed the IND that I was working in the company without a valid VISA.
    This is the person who is the owner, how low can you go.

• Mn
    MN54 Sep 09, 2013

I fully agree with the comments of Badrul, I was employed for several months by Adesso on the procurement department and have seen the bad morality. On one side the advance payments of clients are just used to cover expenses and to extinguish some hot fires with suppliers or manufacturers, on the other side manufacturers or suppliers are not paid at all. When the supplier/ manufacturer stops deliveries than we just go to the next one. Clients are supplied with "alternative" grades, with need some "amendments" on the material certificates ! I have seen and experience this by myself and worse case is that although I left for more than 6 months, I still have not been paid my outstanding salary and the same seems to be applicable for other previous collegues.

Piet seems like a genuine person, however he can tell a lie so convinient that ultimately he really start believing his fairy tales.
    I sincerally warn you, be very, very carefull when you want to do business with Adesso Valve as you probanly have more change at the roulette table, at least there it is red or black.

My final suggestion to you, if you want a reputable manufacturer for this kind of valves, try BSM valves in Breda.

• He
    helmut38 Oct 04, 2013

I am looking for companies like us who have delivered materials to Adesso and is after many months still unpaid, sick and tired of all the lies, excuses and baseless talking with Piet or other staff. In Adesso. We should join hands, take a Dutch Lawyer and take Adesso to. Court, I rather see him go bankrupt tnan showing of fron our money. I am going to ask the credit insurance to file a claim

• Fr
    frederick42 Oct 13, 2013

I can only tell you, stand in the cue where many suppliers and manufacturers are already in, some for more than 1 year. Adesso Valves is using a. Kind of Ponzie Scheme, they use advance payments from clients to fill the gaps with the companies which are complaining most and hardest, when they use their clients payments for that, it means the client does not get their materials either on time or at all.

The list of clients waiting is long, but much longer is the list of unpaid suppliers, manufacturers, companies who provided employees, services etc.
    So indeed Adesso Valves has come a long way, normally in this situation a company would be bankrupt already for a long time.
    We have done a survey to see if we could recover our debts by freezing assets or claiming bank accounts, what we discovered was stunnig us and the lawyer as all possessions are located in various sister companies, nothing is actually owned by Adesso Valves so even when you try to recover your debts you will find out that this whole structure was set up to prevent any legal actions.

I am the owner of a small machine shop who did several urgent jobs for Adesso Valves, they paid the 1st invoices to get my thrust, after that they never paid anything anymore, total outstanding 32.400 euro.

• Pm
    pmjh85 Oct 29, 2013

Ladies and Gentleman,

I would like to hear from each and every single one of you regarding Adesso Valve, Tri Uni and Piet Hofman.

Please contact me by sending me a private message with your contact details and I will get in touch as soon as I can.

We have much to discuss.

Kuniu Yamane Oct 31, 2013

Piet Hofman used to be in custom-made motorbike business ( his brank called Violator, check on the web), he took a lot of down payments from his clients but didn't deliver any bikes before he got his company bankrupt. He is now replaying his tricks as he did a few years ago. Piet Hofman registered several companies ( not necessarily in his name ), such as Adesso Valve CV, Adesso Valve BV, Tri-Uni etc. As far as we knew, Adesso Valve CV is already legally closed!!! but it is very likely Hofman still uses this name carrying out his cheating business and receive the down payments from his customers. It is very likely Hofman will Adesso Valve BV or Tri Uni soon and disappear!!! If you want to take legal actions, please do it as soon as possible before it is too late!

Kuniu Yamane Oct 31, 2013

Adesso Valve / Piet Hofman is still using its website and even adverstisements on internet and magazines to cheat new customers, please beware. The majority of the information on his website or advertisements is fake! It is essential that all the victims ( customers / suppliers cheated by Piet Hofman) join hands to take Adesso Valve BV to court and bring Piet Hofman to the justice! We believe we should sue not only Adesso Valve BV / Tri Uni, but also Piet Hofman himself, he should be subject to criminal laws for his cheating activities! Please let your skype account so we can discuss!

Kuniu Yamane Oct 31, 2013

We should join hands and sue not only Adesso Valve, Tri-Uni, but also Piet Hofman himself, and bring him to the justice.

One more post from a Dutch comany about Adesso Valve BV/ Piet Hofman:

We are a company supplying and dveloping Welding Robots for special applications.
    We have retrieved our lasrobotic arm an machines from the adesso plant in Dordrecht as they were not paying the invoices for month after month, so to secure our company we were left no other option than to get our rights and tools back as our rightfull property.
    We believe that soon Adesso-Valves will be out of business as the whole company is a big bubble and a fantasy of its owner.

• Qa
    QA No see Nov 01, 2013

That something is completely wrong can be taken seriously as TUV have witdrawn the ISO certificate of Adesso Valves
    So the real authorities are now discovering their real faces.

See the comment : 20543/2 Adessovalve Rotterdam ISO 9001:2008 [protected] [protected] Opgelegd

www.tuv-nord.nl/login/upload/bestanden/.../ingetrokken_certificaten.xls‎

+ MRI-scan zet leugenaar in hemd + MRI Scan will identify Liar +

Comments

• Lo
    Loes van Zanden Nov 21, 2013

De certificaten waren ingetrokken doordat zowel Tri_uni als Adesso Valves de rekeningen aan TUV niet hadden betaald, maar als ik zo alle postings bekijk van deze firma's is dat eerder een normale gang van zaken dan een uitzondering.

• Gi
    Giovanni45 Jan 08, 2014

If you have received faulty Valves from this company than you shall report such to API.
    Their Valves have an API licence and we all expect that we buy quality products when it is under API monogram, if not that follow the link and report this so that it will be notified to API and they may take proper action.

• Aa
    Aarohi Agarwal Mar 04, 2014

I tried the subsea valves, these are best in quality. Subsea Valves are used in petroleum installations worldwide such as subsea and surface operations. At adesso there are large categories of subsea valves are available for different kind of use, like Subsea check valves, subsea gate valves, trough conduit gate valves, gate valves, globe valves, special valves, check valves and double block & bleed valves.

Adesso Subsea Valves also fulfill the all basic standard of valves like ISO, API. With a very powerful Quality Guarantee and Technological innovation Department .Adesso Power is able to style and manufacture the most particular and personalized actuated valves according to the venture specifications. Subsea Valves and actuators are crucial elements to any overseas set up. My own experience about the subsea valves is good and it’s really fulfilling my requirement.

• Aa
    Aarohi Agarwal Mar 04, 2014

I always prefer the adesso Subsea Ball Valves due to its best quality and durability. These are available in different development versions: bolted-body side-entry or top-entry and completely welded whole body. As a conventional, device style, components and examining are according to API 6DSS but the most challenging Client requirements can be met upon demand. Hyperbaric analyze is also available at Adesso Testing Division.

As per my personal experience I suggest subsea ball valve because these are engineered for high reliability sealing, closing and hassle free operation in a wide variety of very severe environment .Qualification assessments according to total requirements and API PR2 have been efficiently finished and experienced by DNV on side-entry ball valves for 3000m style water-depth.
    Subsea Ball Valves can be discovered in a variety of different styles. Some of these consist of one-piece, two -piece, three-piece and finally, what is referred to as flanged body development. Each form of ball device has its own good and bad points, all reliant on what each application calls for. Ball valves are made using a variety of materials, some of such as steel, brown, steel, birdwatcher ductile steel, steel materials, stainless-steel and other steel types, and plastic materials (including CPVC and PVC). Ball valves are to be discovered being used in a variety of different sectors.

• Tr
    trueclient Apr 18, 2014

It is very clear that "Aarohi Agarwal" must be an Adesso employee as it seems the whole world is having problems and troubles because of the mess and ### valves which after 1 year are finally delivered and than it seems they leak and do not work.
    So Aarohi get back under the desk and please other but do not come with this stupid blablabla about how good as than you are really the only one in the world, not even to mention all the suppliers who are in line to get finally paid !

• Ni
    Nikita 28 Jun 25, 2014

The only Hyperbaric Analyse is in the hollow promises of Adesso, we placed an order with them last year June for 12 weeks deliverytime, we are now 1 year later still no valves and project in serious trouble.
    If you want to believe the true, visit them, ask clients references and call these most 1 time clients (1 time is enough to feel screwed) and than hear what all people tell above.

• Ty
    Tychuot17 Jul 18, 2014

Dear All
    we are the same situation

• Gr
    gregor123 Feb 06, 2015

Wij zitten met ons bedrijf vlakbij Adesso en Tri-uni, afgelopen maandagavond heeft men alle spullen verwijderd die er in het pand aanwezig waren, we hebben van alles naar buiten zien slepen.
    Men zegt dat ze de zaken zeker willen stellen ivm een mogelijk faillissement dat men zelf heeft aangevraagd.

Dit betekend dus dat de schuldeisers nogmaals genaaid worden.
    Puntje voor een mogelijke curator om eens onder de loep te houden.

• Pl
    pluiten Mar 16, 2015

Het schijnt dat een gedeelte van het boevengilde tw Arjan Vink tesamen met Bert Snipper en Simon de Jong het met de curator op een akkoordje hebben gegooid en een doorstart willen maken als CTS valves of zo. Men roept al rond dat men het met API wel even zullen regelen. Dus alle schuldeisers zijn zwaar genaaid en men wil gewoon verder gaan waar ze gebleven waren. Ik hoop dat iemand meer zaken met deze oplichters zal willen doen.

It seems that a part of the scam team in the persons of Arjan Vink, Bert Snipper and Simon de Jong have made a handslap agreement with the liquidator and try to make a new start under the name of CTS Valves. They are trumping the trumpet that they will make a deal with API. That means that all creditors and clients are screwed and they want to continue like nothing ever happened.
    I sincerely wish nobody ever will do any business with them at all.

Sara K. Jan 15, 2019

Dear All, I'm Sara from an Italian company. In 2014 we have manifactured some kits of seats + balls in material AISI 304 of 10 and 12 inches (2 kits for 10" and 18 kits of 12") for Tri Uni company. We have still here the finished kits, as I pretended to receive advance payment from them before sending the finished products. Do you think is it possible discovering if someone around the world still needs these kits? Thank you in advance.