Active-Domain.com Logo

Active-Domain.com

Having problems with Active-Domain.com?

Active-Domain.com Customer Service Contacts

15500 SW Jay St PMB 86802
Beaverton, Oregon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Active-Domain.com Customer Service. Initial Active-Domain.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Active-Domain.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Active-Domain.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Active-Domain.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 22, 2020

Active-Domain.com — Renew my domain

Domain Name: falconind.net I am the owner: Rory Eikland Oct 2015 we paid Active-Domain 5 years for our...

Active-Domain.comdomain name renewal

My domain name expires on 3 June 2019 and I renewed it on 2 June 2019, but they still park my domain to their sponsored website and keep the status as expired. And I cannot do anything about it since my status is still expired. They still send me auto email of expiration warning; their system cannot automatically updated my paying status even though my paypal account has confirmed the payment.

Support email has been sent out more 4 hours ago, but there is no single response yet; not even a auto email saying anything.

I think the biggest mistake I have made is let them still register my domain name after reading all the negatives reviews.

Active-Domain.comI bought email and domain/horrible service

I am new business owner and purchased domain and email from them in a rush. I can not connect email to my phone and their customer service is horrible. Nobody picks up phone or calls back. Email about same. Someone just sent me stupid video that doesn't help. Very unprofessional and lazy! If I read reviews before I would have never used them! Now I am stuck for 60 days before I can transfer my service to someone else and then I have to pay transfer fee on a top of it!

Jun 06, 2018

Active-Domain.com — domain no longer working

I have the receipt for a domain registered with active-domains.com that does not expire until Nov 2019. It no...

Active-Domain.comdomain

My website has been down for over a month. I have contacted active-domain over 20 times. They say the have submitted my case to their compliance team but still no response. The "compliance team " has had the info for over a week and no action has been made. I have owned this website for over 16 years, so I don't understand the hold up. Meanwhile I am losing business daily with no way of compensation. My site is lavarache.com. Lori

Active-Domain.comcard charge

On 10/27/17 2 payments of $11.95 was charged to my card from active-domain com bea. I have no clue who it is from and want my money put back on my card. That is a total of $ 23.90 back on my card asap. I am furious about these transactions because it is taking away from bills that must be paid on a monthly basis. I expect to have a resolution to this matter asap.

active-domainactive domain - inactive username error message/ need to renew expired domain

With active-domain.com's system migration, my username was changed over to an email address that is tied to my domain name. My domain name has recently expired and now I'm locked out of logging into my account to renew it. Since the domain has expired, I keep getting an error message that my username is inactive. Any attempt to reach out to them generates an auto-email to reset my password. My issue is not going to be resolved by resetting my password. I know my password. I just need them to either change my email address to my valid email address or to change my username status from "inactive" to "active" so that I can log in and renew my domain. My domain is now 15 days past the expiration date and I'm running out of time to renew my domain. I've had no success in getting help from them to resolve this issue. I get one auto-response per day that is generic and tells me to reset my password. That is not the issue! How can I get through to someone at Active Domain to finally help me!?!?!?!

Active-Domain.com — active-domain.com blocked my 12 domain names!!! a totally fraud company.

Dear people, I have 12 domain names registered with Active-Domain for long years. My business domaind and...

Active-Domain.comhorrible services and not support at all

I registered domain with the company www.active-domain.com. I was really disappointed in their services. I had some problems, and decided to contact their support team. I asked several questions, but they didn’t reply. They told me a lot of stuff, but nothing useful. I asked to provide some instructions, but I heard only fake promises and excuses. Not recommended company and the services were horrible. Share this info.

• Sm
                SmoothTape Sep 18, 2012

I removed my domain from Active-Domain.com to another company and today I found that they are still charging me for the services I don’t need. I sent them 3-4 emails and no answer still. I am afraid I have no choice except changing my credit card.

• Sh
                Shatnes Dec 17, 2014

The email forwarding service has been down for more than 12 hours and I am receiving no responses from support.

• Sh
                Shatnes Dec 17, 2014

I am having problems with the email forwarding service as part of the domain name registration.

Please suggest better domain registrars, I am ready to switch