Acorn TV — acorn tv
I signed up two weeks ago for the yearly subscription.
I noticed they were billing us monthly-which is more expensive.
I contacted customer service-no response.
I contacted customer service again-still no response.
I contacted them via Facebook-that is just an auto response.
I decided to cancel the services-I should have one month of service until 3/5.
However, Acorn took the one month payment but now has discontinued my service.
I can no longer access. I contacted customer service again-no response.
I contacted someone who helps admin an Acorn TV fans Facebook page-he took it upon himself to email Acorn TV admin with the issues-and guess what, no response.
Now we have to dispute the charges on our credit card because we did not receive the service.
More Acorn TV Complaints & Reviews
- www.acorn.tv - They took money and their website stopped to work
- Acorn TV - Scammers
- Acorn TV - streaming movies and shows
- Acorn TV - can't log in on tv screen but can login to their website from my computer
- Acorn TV - comcast and acorn
- Acorn TV - streaming
- Acorn TV - subscriber, yet I have to pay further to watch specific programs
- Acorn TV - billing systems and customer support cannot be trusted
- Acorn TV - refund of subscription
- Acorn TV - What's going on