ACH Web-SingleCredit card charged for something I never ordered

Y

This company charge my Credit Card, for something I did not order or need, I try to get my money back but they said no. Beware of this company, I have no indeed how they got my information.

• Il
    ilovehim81710 Nov 09, 2011

I don't know what this company is or is about . My second account is getting charged more than one hundred dollars and it charged me more than one time. I don't even know how they even got my account information or my information if the account they are taking out money from is private. If anybody has any information about this company you can contact me at: [email protected] thank you.

• Le
    leahbella Feb 18, 2010

I was just charged over $75.00 and I do not know how they got my information, and I am really concerned who and what this company plans on doing from here on out.

• Th
    theresa pawson Oct 14, 2008

this company overdrawn my account twice. they think they are slick by having there pop up come up while you are in the middle of something else so you think you are agreeing with what you were doing and agree to there terms and conditions. but i got my money back. and i am filing this company with the better business bureau...

• Vl
    vladyslav hevko Jan 26, 2008

I was charged for something I didn't get either and now it has overdrawn my bank account how do I get in touch with this company cause I'm getting my money back could someone help me