Ace Industrial SupplyHarassing phone calls

I too have been getting phone calls from Ace Industrial Supply after asking them many times to be taken off their list. I made the mistake of ordering from them, probaly 10 years ago. I didn't like the products and tried to return them. I finally agreed to take the product at a considerable discount. I kept taking their calls and telling them that I was not interested in their products. I finally ask to be removed from their list (about three years ago) and I'm still getting calls. I've even tried being rude to them to no avail. The call keep coming.