Ace Hardwarepropane tank service

T Nov 04, 2018

I am sending complaint in regarding I went to get my propane tank filled at ace on east colonial and everything was going great as did my other previous visits until the young guy who filled my tank dark hair was being trained looked like filled my tank walked it over to my truck and sat it by my back door I ask if he could help me for I have a bad back I even had my handicap tag in truck hisvtesoinse was no I can't do that. I was just standing there I tried but couldn't lift it as he stood there looking st me I saw a guy getting ready get his tank filled and kindly ask him if he could please help me get tank in car. He said certainly. I thanked him and was on my way. I just feel that I was treated with disrespect from this young boy and I was so surprised he would not help me. This is not the type of service I expect from Ace as I have never experienced a situation as this. I have always been treated with respect when I go there but this time I was not and I felt disrespected no explanation just NO I can't and walked away while seeing me struggling. I believe this young boy needs to learn some people need help in life. Thankyou, Tamala Force. Very unhappy ☹️