Access Self Storagededuction of rs 130 from my sbi credit card account ending 3561

It is intimated that I have not subscribe any deduction of money from my SBI Credit card ending 3561. However RS 130 has been deducted from credit card today on account of Google * kiloo game which is wrong and not in orider. You are requested to refund my deducted amount in credit card account at the earliest and stop future deduction forthwith with information on my email id [protected]@gmail.com my contact No is [protected]. Otherwise I am going to complain your higher authority with lodging an FIR against your company. Treat matter most urgent. please reply on PRIORITY.

• Sb
    SBI Card May 16, 2017

Dear Customer, Thanks for sharing your details. We will get in touch with you soon to address your concern at the earliest. Although we would request you not to post your contact and card details publicly but mail us next time at [email protected]