Accent EnergyUnexplained Charges

M

We have an RV park with 6 meters in close proximity. We have a fixed rate plan for 11cts/KwH. However, TDSP charges are outrageous and sometimes even higher than the power charges. The lady at the [protected]@Accent told me, that TDSP charges vary depending on the meter. However, this is NOT what the sales guy told me. He told me, that TDSP charges are usually about 1/2 of the power prices. The lady at Accent Energy told me, that I should talk to AEP - while AEP told me that I should talk to Accent Energy. I am running in circles and nobody seems to care.