Accelerated Web Solutionsyou can't cancel them.

D

I joined Accelerated Web Solutions with the promise I would make money by selling products. I bought the 100 items. The charges drop shipping that doubles the cost of an item. For example item costs 23.00 and shipping 23.00. The cost is now 46.00. It is not cost effective. Then you can’t cancel.

RESOLVED

• Accelerated Web Solutions's response · Apr 18, 2019

The above review was left back in 2013 and does not reflect the products or services that we as a company have ever offered.

AWS offers development, design, and blogging consultation services. The services we offer teach and educate our customer's how to manage the content within their website, ie articles which include written word, pictures/images, videos, SEO strategies, as well as introducing new and existing website owners how they can integrate various monetization tools such as pay per click and affiliate services into their website.

Our company has never offered a 100 product store or any type of drop shipping services to our customers. We have reached out to this company in reference to the above comment that was submitted and they have asked that we attempt to reach out to this person directly and resolve this with them.

Our records indicate that this person was never a customer of AWS which has resulted in our inability to contact and resolve this with the person who submitted this comment.

We take great pride in our reputation and the various services we offer and we feel confident that this comment was made in error or by confusion considering it's referencing products and services that our company has never offered.

Sincerely,
    AWS Support Team

• Jh
    jharo Jan 10, 2013

I am an Accelerated Web Solutions client and from my knowledge they do not offer a 100 product store. They are a web development company. They are currently helping me build and develop a niche related blog web site. I look on pages like this to research what kind of reputation a company has, and i can say from my experience they have been very helpful. Perhaps you are working with a different company than I am?