Acai Advancedcrappy service

So i signed up for the free trial and paid the 5 bucks for s+h
and a couple days later they charge me almost 70 bucks for the product, so i called the first time it took almost an hour and no one picked up
and i called again today and this lady named Nicole told me that they already shipped another out to me and im gonna be charged for it. its total ###. plus they wont refund my money nor let me send back the one their sending now.
i know one thing im gonna talk to my credit card company and im not paying the 64 dollars for the next shipment.
DONT USE ACAI ADVANCED ITS CRAP, DOESNT WORK AND RUINS YOUR STOMACH.

Margo R Jun 10, 2011

I was shipped a product and thought it was for the price of shipping only and today I see on my credit card that I was billed for the whole thing.It put my credit card over limit. When I call them, I received no help at all.

• Cl
    cladv12 Oct 18, 2010

I am in Australia//
    I keep getting billed for 2 products.. Acacia advanced n Colonpure... they made me sick n caused me great stomach pain and ended up needing medical attention...
    I cannot contact them as the number says it is disconnected...They keep leaving these 2 products at my door (which have no paperwork so as to allow one to contact them) So far they have left 6 deliveries...so at roughly $100 per bottle < I am out of pocket $600.00 and cannot contact them.. PLEASE HELP ME-- they keep direct debiting my card.
    signed--DISTRESSED

• Je
    jesstex Apr 13, 2010

Advanced acai is a scam, I called and cancelled they told me they where going to send me a return form to mail it back never got it. Then I called them and they said I need to mail it myself and said I will receive a email with the address and never did. Now I check my account $80 charge for not returning the bottle in time. I called them back and they said they can only refund half the cost for the bottle (empty bottle). I told them i'll return the bottle and asked why they need the empty bottle for he said "recycling purposes". I asked to speak to a manager he had me on hold for about 5min and said the manager will refund the amount after I was talking to him for about 20min. They are full of it. They product doesn't even work and horrible customer service.

sadandmad Oct 27, 2009

I would not recommend you try this acai advanced product. you get signed up for stuff you don't realize ($24.95). you get charged for supposedly free product (cost me $64 plus). then the product doesn't work. I tried it for the 15 days and saw no benefit. Don't try it. You will end up getting charges and not be able to get the charges removed from your card. BEWARE!

• Ru
    Ruth McCarthy Oct 09, 2009

I also got ripped off. I didn't realize how much they charge till I got my
    credit card bill. They charged the 5.95 + the 64.95 and they said another
    bottle had already been sent at 74.95.!! I also got charged 24.95 for something
    called "vita-lean" which I never received.! What a scam. The gal kept saying
    that It was in the fine print, that I accepted! I don't recall any fine print saying
    how much it was or that they would keep sending me more product. I hope
    someone can start a class action law suit! Ruth

• Ju
    justmeandyou Sep 24, 2009

Email them at : [email protected]

And keep emailing them every day!! I finallt got thru to them that I did not want their crap! I cancelled within 4 hours and was told I can't cancel till delivered or return it... then it arrives and of course I am charged on my credit card... so I kept emailing until I could get the reply (cancellation) I wanted and printed it off to email to Credit Card Company if needed (should they try to slip another charge through)

• Si
    site0john Sep 18, 2009

Well i will add my self to the list of suckers that has been scammed. when i called, customer support i was told my fifteen day trail had passed, never mind you i did not get the product until 09-08-09, but my card was charged 09-17-09 i am pretty good at math i counted 10 days. but according to the scam company my fifteen days trail started the day i placed the order, to five of the 15 day trail period was processing and shipping. and was even given apology from the company rep for the slow deliver of the post office, but assured me a refund was not going to be given, under no circumstance. i to was given a corporate address to wright to to try to get a refund. i was told to address it to whom in may concern aint that about the scam me scam thing i ever heard, you go and pull money out of my account but can't get a name of a person in the corporate head quarters. this smell of SCAM SCAM SCAM. I HPOPE THIS HELPS THE NEXT PERSON OUT. O BY THE WAY UNKNOWING TO ME ALSO BY ORDERING THE FREE TRAIL I WAS SIGNED UP FOR ANOTHER SOUPPORT ON LINE GROP WITH AN AUTO REACURRING CHARGE I FEEL SO USED, AND PISS OFF AS HARD AS TIMES ARE COMPAINES THAT PARTIPATE IN THIS KIND OF BIZZ SMART TO USE UNTRACABLE ADDRESS AND P.O.B.
    SO BYER BEWARE. STAY A WAY FROM THE COMPAINES ON LINE THAT OFFER THESE TYPES OF HOOK AND BAIT FREE TRAILS, JUST PAY THE SHIPPING, BILL YOU LATER THAES ARE JUST A FEW SIGNS JUST BE CARFUL.

• Sw
    switzer66 Sep 18, 2009

i called after my supposedly free trial, they charged my credit card the day after i cancelled. when icalled them about this, they said they cant do anything about it. they gave me a address but stated there is no phone for the corporate office.

• El
    Elizabeth A.Glennon Sep 18, 2009

I found out today that this company took money out of my Checking Account without my permission.
    I paid the Postage for a free sample and now I'm being charged because they say I am a member.
    I'm a senior citizen who needs help paying for my Prescriptions, I would never sign up for something I cannot afford.
    PLEASE HELP ME!
    Elizabeth Glennon
    [email protected]

• Rr
    R. Ray Sep 03, 2009

I have been taking Acai Advanced for a month with minimal results. I called Customer Service to cancel, and was immediately connected. I did not want to pay $60+ each month. The representative indicated they would discount the product to $32.47 a month, plus shipping. The web site did not indicate there was an extra charge for the complete program. It was suggested that two capsules should be taken with the evening meal for best results. Food is digested over night. I do not need the complete program (just a blog) to lose weight if the product works correctly. I agreed to the discounted product (only) for another two months. The representative even discounted my first months charge. I will be getting back to you'all if this does not work.

• Li
    liz blom Aug 04, 2009

they took 90.00 out of my checking with out my ok it said trail for 4.99 so i paid this then my checking was missing 90.00 i have called them asking why and to have it put back in but they said no my back said they see a lot of this from them

• Di
    disgusted in az Jul 29, 2009

This is a total scam. Don't do it! First of all, the product doesn't even do what it says it does. NO weight loss here. Second of all, by the time you receive the product, you have paid almost $100 for the product & the "Lean for Life Program" you are automatically signed up for. It is just a membership on the internet.

lottahoopla Jul 27, 2009

You scammed yourselves by not reading the terms and conditions. Shame on all of you for not being informed consumers! Buyer beware!

• Ni
    nickel09 Jul 27, 2009

haha wow that trent guy and abigirl are so right. listen to the only smart people to hit these complaint boards

lottahoopla Jul 27, 2009

That is your right as an American, ma'am. Have a nice day.

lottahoopla Jul 27, 2009

Yah, if you read the terms and conditions when you ordered instead of just punching in all of your CC information when you saw the word "free, " you would have realized you had 15 days starting from the DAY OF YOUR ORDER to cancel and request to return for a refund. Outside of that, they will charge you.

• Ni
    nickel09 Jul 24, 2009

yeah your right "C Stringer" it is such a scam and it doesnt say anywhere in the terms and conditions of the product that you will be charged what you were charged *sarcasm*

• Ke
    kelikool Jul 24, 2009

READ THE FINE PRINT CHARLES...you can return the product <according to instructions>. Again that is an indication that there are terms and conditions you must follow.

anonyMiss Jul 23, 2009

Yeah, no kidding. Everyone always wants feebies. And then they ### when something is not free.

It sucks yes, but seriousy, this is ridiculous!

• Sc
    scarletbegonias24 Jul 23, 2009

You know you guys wouldnt have much to ### about if you read your terms and conditions!!! Those poor customer service agents are just doing their job its not their fault! Take some responsibility would ya?

• Ac
    Acai Advanced rip off Jul 23, 2009

Acai Advanced totally ripped me off. They say they clearly state that you have 14 days to cancel product, but they dont tell you that they will charge you $89.89 and that when you try to cancel they wont answer the phone and that they pit you on endless hold. The product is garbage and totally doesn't work. Do not buy or try this product it is a scam.

• Co
    Conti, Deborah Jul 21, 2009

Requested a free trial sample, try to close before the 15day trial period and recieve rudeness from Erica, customer service. This program is a scam, and B.B.B. needs to be notified.

• Si
    simplyred Jul 20, 2009

there was a pkg left at my door from acai i did not order this product kept calling to see if i could send it back but never able to reach anyone, can anyone tell me how to send it back so i wont be billed
    my email is [email protected] ty

Charles Eck Jul 20, 2009

They state at the bottom of the invioce that you can call and recieve an RMA to return the product if not completely satisfied. I would be responsible for return shipping charges. When I called to request an RMA, they said all they could do was to stop any future shipments,
    and that I could not in fact return any of the product for a refund.

• Cs
    C Stringer Jul 17, 2009

I called [protected], and was told I had 15, days, on my list it had 30 day back guarantee. The girl had no og this info on her list. After taking to a supervisor, I was given a RMA NO. Lets see what happens

• Cs
    C Stringer Jul 17, 2009

I had the same problem, I received my bank statement, and was charge also from Live and learn 24.95, I called and was told it was a charge for viewing info online. I only agreed to pay shipping for free sample and got charge 2.99 shipping, 24.95 and 64.95 from Acia advanced. What a scam

• Bi
    big regret Jul 17, 2009

After following all directions and making a record of all cancellation numbers I received another shipment of product. Upon calling customer service I was told that there were no notes regarding my original call in spite of the fact that I had all the numbers and already knew all the information regarding the return process. I will return the product one more time and I am cancelling the credit card I used to make my ill-fated purchase.

• Pl
    Plain Stupie Jul 17, 2009

Really just a rip off place. DO NOT order from these people . Very bad customer service and stealing money out of bank accounts.

Pills don't work. I should have learned that lesson by now. These people just sell the one bottle and then never get the reorder because everyone cancels because they do nothing. So, they make their money by hiding behind the 15 days and who can tell anything in 15 days?

These people should be in jail.

• Fl
    flowerchild Jul 16, 2009

yes this is a slam
    never again will i get fooled from negative...nonesesse... yeah you will loose the weight cbs, nightline, rachel ray or even oparh! i like to know if they knew this slam is ripping us off.
    I will e-mail oparh asasp...
    thanks for noting.

• Du
    dutchrulz Jul 16, 2009

DO NOT TRY OR PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS A MAJOR SCAM!!! They will do everything in there power to keep you from getting your money back. Even if you return product back before trial period is up they will still charge you money monthly, and you will end up on the phone for hours trying to get them to give you your money back. SCAM SCAM SCAM...AVOID THIS PRODUCT!!!

• Bu
    burnt2 Jul 14, 2009

lou ann, You are wrong, they can still charge to the new account number.

• Im
    iminny Jul 13, 2009

Good for you. That will be my next step. I will also report them to Attorney General. These guys should NOT be in business.

• Im
    iminny Jul 13, 2009

I got scammed as well. They charged my credit card for the pills $60.00 and some video evidently sent by email which I never got for approximately $30.00. When I called them they told me I was beyond the 15 day return policy but when I pointed out to them it was only 10 days since I received them, then they said that it was 15 days from the order date. I asked how could I try their product when I didn't even have them in my hands. They said I should have phoned them and told them I hadn't received them yet. They had a dumb answer for everything. I found on the literature that there was a 30 day money back guarantee and finally a supervisor gave me a rma and I see they received them today. Also, when I pointed out to the cust. rep that my literature showed in No. 6 FAQ's that is said 30 DAY MONEY BACK guarantee she said that wasnt true but when I tried with another rep she said it wasnt on her paper at all. See then gave me the supervisor. So they are completely dishonest. They give their customer reps different information than the public. When I called numerous times I was told just to throw them away as they never wanted them back. Funny how pills for free all of a sudden are worth $60.00. Reading all your comments I think now I better cancel my card as I was given canc ellation numbers as well. I was told the best action is to report them to the Attorney General in your state. I will.

• Su
    Sue Brents Jul 13, 2009

I want to cancel any further charges to my bankcard and stop all shipments from order NoAC1113325 Susan F Brents

• Am
    Amie Nangle Jul 13, 2009

The company advertises free 30 day sample with payment of only shipping. You have to cancel and ship back within 15 days or they charge your card $90 for the "sample". To cancel you need to call their customer service number, which is ALWAYS busy and only open business hours on the east coast. I tried day in and out to get in touch for days and could not ever get through. They are a scam...don't do it!

• Bu
    Buyer -Be Aware Jul 09, 2009

Thanks to everyone reporting on their fraudulent experiences with ACAI Advanced. I wish I had read this before I ordered with my AM credit card. I had recently seen a show with Dr. Oz on Oprah raving about the benefits of the Acai berry -so I thought it would be worth the $5.95 in shipping to try. I don't usually sign up for things like this and I didn't scroll down to see the obscure terms in small print on the last form page because the web design appeared like there was nothing to scroll down to! As a result, I was shocked a month later to when I received a second bottle in the mail. My credit card company told me to return this to the sender with a delivery confirmation. So far in total, I am out over $80 if this charge can't be reversed. My AM credit card company said they would block an further charges -and hopefully this is the end of it. From the sounds of peoples bad experiences on taking this product I guess I am lucky that I have yet to take any of this product.

• Ju
    Judith B Jul 09, 2009

I feel that they didn't do what they said that they were going to do and to send you another bottle before you order is so wrong . They charge so much for a product that really doesn't work.BIG SCAM.

• Cy
    CYDNEYROSE Jul 08, 2009

THEY ADVERTISED FREE SAMPLE ONLY PAY THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF 5.95
    NOW THEY HAVE DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT 64.95 AND 74.90 DID NOT ASK ME I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANYTHING WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT AND NO PRODUCT HAS BEEN SENT. I CALLED MY BANK AND CLOSED MY CARD AND THEY ARE RESEARCHING WHAT I CAL THEFT. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND THROWN OFF THE INTERNET.IT FIGURES THE COMPANY IS IN CALIFORNIA.

• Fi
    Filadelfian Jul 07, 2009

I ordered the free trial. I saw the button for the subscription come up during the trial and check off that I did not agree to the terms. I got a little message that they regretted that I did not want to subscribe. They charged me twice for the free trial and now they are sending me supplies that I do not want. I didn't know it was so easy to just use someones credit authorization continually and the credit company can not stop paying them.

• Ki
    kimacd Jul 06, 2009

What a joke! I've been on hold for over an hour to cancel, no answer as of yet! Wow. How long can you wait? Don't sign up for this. GNC has a product that is just as good, at a third of the price!