Abe's of Mainefraudulent company!

J

I was shocked when I found Abe's of Maine website! They had very large variety of products an prices were so great, so I decided to order immediately. I wanted a camera for such a long time and I thought that I finally found a great place to buy one. I placed my order and paid for it. Waited patiently for weeks but nothing arrived so I called them to ask about my order. The phone number provided on their website was not working, so I tried to email them but there was no response! Only then I understood that Abe's of Maine was too good to be true. These people scammed me and stole my money! Avoid at all costs!