Abella Mayfair Productsmaximum moisture 24 hours day/night cream & 90 second rapid wrinkle control

B

I ordered the above two items on line as a free sample to only have to pay shipping & handling charges. I received the two items & a short time latter received my Mastercard statement. Firstly these items were supposedly shipped from North York Ontario yet my charges on my mastercard were over $300.00 US. How is that & these items were to be a free sample yet was charged over $300.0 in US currency.

This is most definitely a Rip off company who puts you on an automatic shipping & if you don't call in 14 days from date of your order, you are charged their FULL price of the products.

I did not like one of the products & called them to return the product for a refund however, they said they would not refund me any money